RP Re-roll group.

dark_wolf

This is something I saw done in WoW a lot and was wondering if anyone was interested in doing it here. The general idea is you get a group together and you all start new characters and you only play them together and IC. It would be slower leveling since we could only play when each other are online, but it could be really good RP too. It sounded pretty fun in WoW, but I never got around to it, but thought it might be fun to do here. I'm open to any faction or server. If anyone's interested post your class choice and play times and maybe we can set something up.

I may actually be up for this. I've never RPed ingame before, so this could be a fun learning experience.

I'm open to any class we'd need, just send me a PM or something if we're gonna do it. And of course, which server we'll be on.

Well faction and server are something we'd need to decide as a group. I know someone from the Ebon Hawk server would who join us if we choose to go there. As for classes, I plan on making a Marauder if we go Empire, but I don't think classes are really all that important aside from dong flashpoints if we want, but if you all have a server or faction preference either reply in this thread of PM me.

I do not care if we do Empire or Republic.

If we decide to do different classes (aka, some jedi, some smugglers, etc), then we should figure that out now so we can level our characters to the point where we can actually start working together.

However, if we all do similar classes, we can start at lvl 1 together :D

I typically can get on between 1pm-4pm EST, as well as 9pm-2am EST.

Edited by lxShepardxl

I do not care if we do Empire or Republic.

If we decide to do different classes (aka, some jedi, some smugglers, etc), then we should figure that out now so we can level our characters to the point where we can actually start working together.

However, if we all do similar classes, we can start at lvl 1 together :D

I typically can get on between 1pm-4pm EST, as well as 9pm-2am EST.

Yeah, I'm fine with either faction as well. As for doing different classes. I have no problem with that, I don't want to force someone to play a class they don't want to. If we go different classes, we have two options. We can either let the ones that have similar classes start RPing together or we can wait until we all get off the starting planets. My play time is pretty flexible. I have class Tuesdays and Thursdays from about 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. but aside from that I can get on whenever.

Yeah, I'm fine with either faction as well. As for doing different classes. I have no problem with that, I don't want to force someone to play a class they don't want to. If we go different classes, we have two options. We can either let the ones that have similar classes start RPing together or we can wait until we all get off the starting planets. My play time is pretty flexible. I have class Tuesdays and Thursdays from about 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. but aside from that I can get on whenever.

Well how many people do we want? I think 4 is healthy.

I like the RP together if you are similar classes until off starting planet. Try to have 2 and 2. Maybe have a OOC thread in that case in order to keep everyone updated on how things are going between the groups.

I'm a bartender, so I work late on certain nights.

Edited by lxShepardxl

Well how many people do we want? I think 4 is healthy.

I like the RP together if you are similar classes until off starting planet. Try to have 2 and 2. Maybe have a OOC thread in that case in order to keep everyone updated on how things are going between the groups.

I'm a bartender, so I work late on certain nights.

Yeah I think 4 is a good number too. That way if we ever want to do group content no one will be left out. If you all are up for playing on Ebon Hawk, I have us a 4th. We would just need to decide on faction and classes.

Well, I've created a Sith named Vixper on Ebon Hawk. If you want to add me when you create your characters, we can roll!

Also, is it 2 guys 2 girls? That be nice for balancing.

So far it looks like it is going to be an all Sith group. Two Warriors and two Inquisitors. I was thinking we could start this Friday at 10:00 P.M. if that works for everyone.

Edited by dark_wolf

• 2 weeks later...