Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What’s the latest info on Lightning Sorc?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What’s the latest info on Lightning Sorc?

JediMasterAlex
12.18.2019 , 09:36 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by IamtherealKyle View Post
imaging calling someone ignorant and then using a flair in a dead game in 2019 as an insult LOL!

#ratingmattersin2019

digging urself into a deeper hole
I'm speechless. I guess to this guy big dps numbers matter more than rating lol

IamtherealKyle
12.18.2019 , 09:41 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterAlex View Post
I'm speechless. I guess to this guy big dps numbers matter more than rating lol
1. i don't care about rating
2. i don't play for rating
3. i play against actual teams left in this game with actual knowledgeable players, what do you play against? solomeme players?
4. in case u haven't noticed 99% of the arena games with tank + healers are won when one team does more dmg than the other team unless ur doing 4s against actual, coordinated teams which from the looks of it u don't since ur simply a forum warrior putting soloq on a pedestal so yes big dps numbers > rating but hey don't let me stop u from running a garbage tactical where u have to cast 4/5 ur abilities in a soloq setting when multiple ppl are hitting you

oh and fyi from the screenshot i won the round so what's this thing about not winning with damage again?

JediMasterAlex
12.18.2019 , 09:45 PM | #53
1. i don't care about rating
2. i don't play for rating
3. i play against actual teams left in this game with actual knowledgeable players, what do you play against? solomeme players?
4. in case u haven't noticed 99% of the arena games with tank + healers are won when one team does more dmg than the other team unless ur doing 4s against actual, coordinated teams which from the looks of it u don't since ur simply a forum warrior putting soloq on a pedestal so yes big dps numbers > rating but hey don't let me stop u from running a garbage tactical where u have to cast 4/5 ur abilities in a soloq setting when multiple ppl are hitting you

oh and fyi from the screenshot i won the round so what's this thing about not winning with damage again?
Imagine thinking granked is relevant lmao. What a sad, sad puppy

Just remember folks, he literally typed "yes big dps numbers > rating"

IamtherealKyle
12.18.2019 , 09:49 PM | #54
Imagine thinking granked is relevant lmao. What a sad, sad puppy
uh when did i say it's more relevant? i just simply explained to u 99% of the time u win arena games when u do more damage than the other team esp if there are tank + heals involved? reading's hard.. but if anything i said YOU are irrelevant

gotta love the whole "shift the argument to the relevancy of soloq vs 4s just because this guy made valid points and i have nothing to say" rebuttal tho

Just remember folks, he literally typed "yes big dps numbers > rating"
again, if you had eyes you would see that i won the round where my team (me) did more damage than the other team's healing + damage, sooo...

JediMasterAlex
12.18.2019 , 09:55 PM | #55
uh when did i say it's more relevant? i just simply explained to u 99% of the time u win arena games when u do more damage than the other team esp if there are tank + heals involved? reading's hard.. but if anything i said YOU are irrelevant

gotta love the whole "shift the argument to the relevancy of soloq vs 4s just because this guy made valid points and i have nothing to say" rebuttal tho

again, if you had eyes you would see that i won the round where my team (me) did more damage than the other team's healing + damage, sooo...
Winning one round in one match with that tactical is utterly meaningless, and tank/heal games are the minority in solo ranked.

I've used both tacticals extensively in solo ranked already this season. Stormwatch's single target damage is vastly superior, and much more frequently useful. Elemental convection is only good when you know the other team will stay clumped up for significant periods of time, and if that's the case, you'd probably be better off as madness with slow mercy anyway. In other words, you have no clue what you are talking about at all.

I've yet to see anything resembling a valid point from you. Like I said before, enjoy bronze!

IamtherealKyle
12.18.2019 , 10:10 PM | #56
Winning one round in one match with that tactical is utterly meaningless, and tank/heal games are the minority in solo ranked.

I've used both tacticals extensively in solo ranked already this season. Stormwatch's single target damage is vastly superior, and much more frequently useful. Elemental convection is only good when you know the other team will stay clumped up for significant periods of time, and if that's the case, you'd probably be better off as madness with slow mercy anyway. In other words, you have no clue what you are talking about at all. Like I said before, enjoy bronze!
sigh, why do kids always throw rating around when they can't make valid points

i love the fact that you contradicted yourself first by saying damage doesn't matter and then you are saying stormwatch's damage is higher for single target, so which is it? does damage or not?

also love how ur neglecting the fact that you have to stand still and cast 4/5 of your abilities with stormwatch while you have the mobility to move and damage on demand with elemental convection which again like you said if tank + heals games are minority it'd make elemental convection even better b/c of mobility

ur not vry bright dude

also stop using rating + flairs as an insult in 2019 it's getting cringey i don't even get a **** about rating but i will leave this here just to prove my point that rating =/= skill and you are as clueless as it gets
https://i.imgur.com/F0yzwZG.png
https://i.imgur.com/zFGcp0D.png

bronze btw

JediMasterAlex
12.18.2019 , 10:17 PM | #57
sigh, why do kids always throw rating around when they can't make valid points

i love the fact that you contradicted yourself first by saying damage doesn't matter and then you are saying stormwatch's damage is higher for single target, so which is it? does damage or not?

also love how ur neglecting the fact that you have to stand still and cast 4/5 of your abilities with stormwatch while you have the mobility to move and damage on demand with elemental convection which again like you said if tank + heals games are minority it'd make elemental convection even better b/c of mobility

ur not vry bright dude

also stop using rating + flairs as an insult in 2019 it's getting cringey i don't even get a **** about rating but i will leave this here just to prove my point that rating =/= skill and you are as clueless as it gets
https://i.imgur.com/F0yzwZG.png
https://i.imgur.com/zFGcp0D.png

bronze btw
You type like a certain US politician speaks, and you're calling me "not vry bright"? lol

Imagine using "cringey" is an insult and claiming that big numbers matter more than rating. I really hope you're just trolling.

More random screenshots of irrelevant numbers are not "valid points" by the way.

IamtherealKyle
12.18.2019 , 10:21 PM | #58
You type like a certain US politician speaks, and you're calling me "not vry bright"? lol

Imagine using "cringey" is an insult and claiming that big numbers matter more than rating. I really hope you're just trolling.

More random screenshots of irrelevant numbers are not "valid points" by the way.
?

higher damage and winning has a very positive correlation in arena games whether they are tank + heal games or they are just dps games especially in an uncoordinated, garbage environment filled with memes like soloq; if you dispute that you are in denial

and those ss are linked in response to you calling me a "bronze" player as if rating means anything since 2.0. now that i actually linked u a ss showing that i have something you yourself hold such a high standards for you have nothing else to say other than "i hope you are trolling u said dps > rating"? LOL

typical

JediMasterAlex
12.18.2019 , 10:36 PM | #59
?

higher damage and winning has a very positive correlation in arena games whether they are tank + heal games or they are just dps games specially in an uncoordinated, garbage environment filled with memes like soloq; if you dispute that you are in denial
Relevant damage to the proper targets matters, not useless fluff aoe damage.

and those ss are linked in response to you calling me a "bronze" player as if rating means anything since 2.0. now that i actually linked u a ss showing that i have something you yourself put so high on a pedestal for you have nothing else to say? LOL

typical
Honestly, I didn't even look at the screenshots. I'm posting between queues. If those are actually you, I'm assuming they must be from group ranked "kickball" lol

Also, I was tier 1 in season 1 if you really care about rating from then.

And last, serious question, why do you type like you're 12 years old?

IamtherealKyle
12.18.2019 , 10:46 PM | #60
Relevant damage to the proper targets matters, not useless fluff aoe damage.

Honestly, I didn't even look at the screenshots. I'm posting between queues. If those are actually you, I'm assuming they must be from group ranked "kickball" lol

Also, I was tier 1 in season 1 if you really care about rating from then.

And last, serious question, why do you type like you're 12 years old?
group granked kickball? we did challenges whenever we did kickball no rating was involved stop talking out of your *** lmao

sorry i should've rephrased: rating meant nothing since 2.0 and even before 2.0 only rating that mattered was 4s rating and even then rating =/= skill and if you hold rating on a pedestal approaching 2020 ur a clown