If you get dc'd you should not have to wait in queue!

Darth_Acherus

Haven't had the bad luck of getting DC.. but I do agree that the queue times are a joke, 40 min wait (505 in line) and my sever isn't even the one with the longest queue! there's ones with up to 2 hours wait!

One could argue it's bad luck with your chosen server but hardly any of them don't have a queue time, if I do ever get a wait time of 2 hours I'll just go and play a different class on a server with no queue as I wont wait 2 hours to play a game.. but yeh it sucks big time. especially if you got characters that you spend quite a lot of time on already.

I agree completly this issue must be adressed.

Why would they pack so many in the same server anyway, i figured guild prelaunch would have helped to avoid this.

Maybe i'm missing something but now i'm stuck in a full server with hour+ que times, no choice of mine

Out of all of the "complaints" running around the forums, so far this is the only one that I agree with. I haven't had it happen myself, but it is a major pain if you are in the middle of running with a group (flashpoint or just questing,) get disconnected, and get a queue before you can possibly rejoin your group.

It is a pretty large oversight, and one I hope they correct quickly.

Edited by cjohnk

How about more servers, and increased cap so no queues for all?

EVEN BETTER YES?

Yeah that's the end solution, but we also getting back in queue after DC'ing is just not acceptable, it was perhaps ok in 2004 but not in 2011 and especially not with EA and BW involved.

I agree completly this issue must be adressed.

Why would they pack so many in the same server anyway, i figured guild prelaunch would have helped to avoid this.

Maybe i'm missing something but now i'm stuck in a full server with hour+ que times, no choice of mine

The problem is that a fairly large number of players either completely ignored the "recommendations" or they rolled alts on additional servers to be with friends.

The prelaunch guild assignment was a good idea, but limiting it to 3 "companion" guilds, while understandable from a logistics standpoint, caused it to be ignored by too many players.

Greetings Everyone!

We thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are currently looking into the issue. If you would like to further discuss the topic of server disconnects, we ask that you join an already existing thread here. To keep our forums organized we will now be closing this thread.