Looking for noob RP friendly Pub guild

Allerien

Returning to game and looking for an RP guild that would

Have patience with a newer RPer. I am a Jedi Guardian on Tython

Right now, but will be boosting to 70 tonight. I left game a while ago

because guild had agonizingly long Padawan time and I just got bored.

They were good people, I just did not see any end in sight. I really

love this game, and would very much like to talk to you if your

guild does not mind a fairly timid RPer to start.

Outer Rim Exports ( ORE ) is a new Republic guild with a mixed array of skills, and in search of people who understand that sometimes you got to cross the line for the grater good . We that operates in most playstyles that the game offers. If you think the the ends justify the means (ORE) might be what you are looking for. We have all the normal things guilds brag about, Guild Ship and Stronghold, Discord, bonuses to exp and reputation, blah blah blah. What we see as important is what we require and what we offer. First, we require nothing. You do what you want, when you want how you want. No required builds or schedule. Play or don't play, whatever. But, what we offer is something else. When we do get together we will help however we can. We can explain to you not only what you could be doing better in a particular instance, but also the why. We can teach you to tank, heal or DPS. We can explain end game gearing and how to put credits in the bank. You have questions we have answers. And yes, we ARE the people they warned you about. Oh, and even if you choose not to join, we will still help. It’s crazy, I know.

https://discord.gg/5P3gBD5