Affection and Companion Gifts

LordralVordral

Each companion has a favorite gift and ones they like or are indifferent about. So I would spread them around in the sense that I would give them their favorites.

This site has a list of companions and the gifts they like.

Edited by Sarogus

Some of the gifts give +0 affection. Doesn't make sense to use those, obviously. For example, Kaliyo has no patience for romantic tokens like jewelry, or historical tokens like flags, so I don't waste those on her. But she loves military hardware and is interested in Huttese / Underground type stuff. Edited by Mannic

Some of the gifts give +0 affection. Doesn't make sense to use those, obviously. For example, Kaliyo has no patience for romantic tokens like jewelry, or historical tokens like flags, so I don't waste those on her. But she loves military hardware and is interested in Huttese / Underground type stuff.

Thanks!!

Is it completely random what their reaction will be as well?

I've used gifts on Kaliyo -

Green Weapon 1 - anything from +45 to +98 boost

Green Weapon 2 - +60 and +24

Blue Weapon 1 - +56

the site said she loves luxury goods, so:

Green Luxury 1 - +28, +34, +32

Green Luxury 2 - +14

Blue Luxury 1 - +22

She seems to hate just about anything else, tech got +10 or so each try, military equipment gets +20's.

Makes no sense, or the site is wrong, or the system is bugged. Anyone else have observations?

Is it completely random what their reaction will be as well?

I've used gifts on Kaliyo -

Green Weapon 1 - anything from +45 to +98 boost

Green Weapon 2 - +60 and +24

Blue Weapon 1 - +56

the site said she loves luxury goods, so:

Green Luxury 1 - +28, +34, +32

Green Luxury 2 - +14

Blue Luxury 1 - +22

She seems to hate just about anything else, tech got +10 or so each try, military equipment gets +20's.

Makes no sense, or the site is wrong, or the system is bugged. Anyone else have observations?

its possible what the site says is corr4ect, but very general. while the companions like may be more specific. would have helped if you had posted what those items were, would have helped in investigating it, if others could replicate the results would mean it wasnt random,. but specific to items.

Each companion has a favorite gift and ones they like or are indifferent about. So I would spread them around in the sense that I would give them their favorites.

Thanks for the link if you have any feedback let me know :)

Thank you so much for the link, been looking, couldn't find one. :D

• 3 weeks later...