A RP Guild on Dalborra

Christopher_G

I've been a long time player of this server and don't have the heart to leave it, yet I want something a little different now. So I want to know would people be interested in having a RP guild?

Might actually help if you explain what you want your RP guild to actually do in Dalborra which is not a RP server so anyone who isn't familiar with RP can then respond accordingly to you.

Might actually help if you explain what you want your RP guild to actually do in Dalborra which is not a RP server so anyone who isn't familiar with RP can then respond accordingly to you.

It would be the same as any other guild with PVP and Ops events along with PVE e.g. flashpoints, the only difference if it will allow players to RP with other members of the guild

In my honest opinion, if you're looking for RP then I'd recommend you try out either the Asia Pacific RP server or Jung-Ma, a US RP-PvP server with a strong Oceanic presence. The server types are labelled as such to attract different types of players and vastly differ on the community composition. You could have a toon on an RP server to fulfill your RP needs whilst maintaining a character on Dalborra for PvP and/or PvE.

That being said, it would be hard for you to kick off RP on a server where the community's majority makeup consists of individuals who would most likely have never heard of the concept, have miscontrued perceptions of Role-Play, or outright scoff at the idea. Harder so would be to form a guild which partakes in RP on a PvE server.

I understand your plight in that I too am an avid RPer, but I've come to terms with the reality that "You can't have it all". I do hope that the troubles you might have with RP on this server will not dampen your pursuit of the intricate art form that is role-play, and I'd like to wish you the best of luck to that end (:

PS: If you truly are determined to initiate the uphill battle of empowering RP on Dalborra, you'd have my support ^^

Edited by Mictian