My ship, my rules

MouseNoFour

I will recruit all the best women for my ship so it becomes an all women ship.

Kira Carsen

Nadia Grell

Elara Dorne

Risha

Ce'na

Jaesa Willsaam

Ashara Zavros

Mako

(and the droids)

Boot all the guys from my ship. Sorry Talos, Andronikos, Khem Val and Xalek! My female Inquisitor Assassin will paint her ship pink and be an all girl crew! Wonder if they will even get on with each other... I know Risha and Ce'na will get on like sisters, Nadia and Jaesa will probably be the same... but i certainly see Elara and Mako having problems... Elara and the Ce'na/Risha combo... that is a problem... i may have issues.

(Yes i know this is highly unlikely but hey, i can dream cant i?)

Edited by MouseNoFour

Boot all the guys from my ship. Sorry Talos, Andronikos, Khem Val and Xalek! My female Inquisitor Assassin will paint her ship pink and be an all girl crew! Wonder if they will even get on with each other... I know Risha and Ce'na will get on like sisters, Nadia and Jaesa will probably be the same... but i certainly see Elara and Mako having problems... Elara and the Ce'na/Risha combo... that is a problem... i may have issues.

Have you ever had a conversation with someone who went to an all-girls school? They have this crazy look in their eye.. :)

- Arcada

Agent was my very first class i leveled to 50 (the max level at the time) and after maxing Raina's affection, i found that she was far too much a poster girl for the Sith Empire and not someone i would associate with.

And Kaliyo can take a hike for all i care. Jump out the airlock, i dont care.

Besides, it is pretty obvious the list is unrealistic. It figures that getting all those companions on one ship is possible, removing all non-female companions already on my ship, removing the companions i paid real money for and not to mention that there are no mutual exclusive ones which i very much expect there to be. As in, recruit Elara and Mako becomes unavailable. This even excludes my current love interest of Lana Beniko (sp) which we all know by now will be a full time companion.

This whole list is nothing but wishful thinking - fantasy.

Edited by MouseNoFour