Dps and healer looking for guild (at least TfB HM progression)

bryceman

Recently most of my guildies have been spending their time over in Panda land so TfB HM and EC NiM have come to a halt. I don't want to leave them but I hate sitting around doing nothing most of the time. I have a Sage in full bh with a couple Dread Guard pieces that can heal or dps as well as a scrapper that is in full bh that can dps. If you need a healer, ranged dps, and/or melee dps please reach out to me. I also do rated pvp if that is any extra incentive.

Contact Dae-jung, Kzaak, or Trianth in game. We run ops on Wed and Sun 8PM central. We also do PvP as well. Have cleared all content on Imperial side, Republic side we are currently 4/4 HM EC, and we are going to clear TFB HM this Sunday.

<ReKoil>

Edited by RattyRattail

Contact Dae-jung, Kzaak, or Trianth in game. We run ops on Wed and Sun 8PM central. We also do PvP as well. Have cleared all content on Imperial side, Republic side we are currently 4/4 HM EC, and we are going to clear TFB HM this Sunday.

<ReKoil>

Thanks will do (republic btw).

<Ascension> is always seeking experienced and skilled raiders that are HM TFB and NiM EC ready. HM TFB is currently on farm as well as 3/4 NiM EC (Not all members have downed Kephess yet as we have no set raid teams). We are also kick-starting a ranked PVP group for our guild (just need 1-2 more people to get full warhero). If you want more information or are interested hit me up in game on Rialus or Shifthappens. Edited by BlackMoD