2-manning Kuat Drive Yards boss

Hello good people, Spaceboomer is my name, my game is SWTOR! ( see what I did there )

So I helped my guildmate finish Kuat Drive Yards since he was soloing it up until that point. Anyway here is my video of it, enjoy and remember,

FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!

ps, if it gives you a black screen at first, hit refresh a few times, having some kind of bug with that

Edited by Sangrar

nothing special about this at all. shame on your guild mate for not managing to kill him solo.

to be fair we are pvp people mainly doing it to gain rep so we can get that awesome speeder mount from the rep vendor, still we did have fun with it, it was worth it to get 2 blue rep trophies quickly as well. :)

Also, got to make my youtube channel useful for something am I right :rak_03:

Edited by Sangrar

nothing special about this at all. shame on your guild mate for not managing to kill him solo.

Why is that not special to you. The whole point to this and everything else that all players do in this game is to enjoy themselves and the people they like to hang out with. I think you miss the whole point of a mmo sir.

Good times sangrar. Congrats to you and your guild for having a blast in this new content.

Edited by HiltoftheDragon

I am happy that you had a nice time in the flashpoints and in this game in general, but I feel that if everyone started posting videos of them doing flashpoints and operations undermanned, this forum section would be overwhelmed and the important threads would be pushed away from frontpage. Let's try to keep the posting of videos without any discussion material exclusively players that does something impressive and wants to share =)

I am sure that you as a PvP player understand this, I mean, would you like to see the PvP forum section flooded with threads with videos of people without any special skill or doing anything special? This would result in threads with discussion material of actual importance being pushed away from the top and might result in vital feedback being missed by the devs.

I am happy that you had a nice time in the flashpoints and in this game in general, but I feel that if everyone started posting videos of them doing flashpoints and operations undermanned, this forum section would be overwhelmed and the important threads would be pushed away from frontpage. Let's try to keep the posting of videos without any discussion material exclusively players that does something impressive and wants to share =)

I am sure that you as a PvP player understand this, I mean, would you like to see the PvP forum section flooded with threads with videos of people without any special skill or doing anything special? This would result in threads with discussion material of actual importance being pushed away from the top and might result in vital feedback being missed by the devs.

Thats why there is a search feature. People who know how to use a forum will search out those important threads and gather the info accordingly...even helping to bump the thread back to the top sometimes. Its not really fair for you to tell people to not post what they feel is worth posting.

Edited by HiltoftheDragon

Thats why there is a search feature. People who know how to use a forum will search out those important threads and gather the info accordingly...even helping to bump the thread back to the top sometimes. Its not really fair for you to tell people to not post what they feel is worth posting.

Well I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion, but yours is slightly bad for the games future, the important threads needs to be on the front page in order for everyone to be able to give feedback, not only those that knows of the thread or have posted in it before, but new members just as well. Bumping a thread with a "Bump" post is just retarded and should be counted as spam, if you don't have something to contribute with, don't post.

Well I can handle you not thinking that I am "fair" if it means that this forum section is free from stuff that has no real place here, if he wants to advertise his youtube channel there is a forum section called "Fan Site Forum" which is perfect for that.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Well I can handle you not thinking that I am "fair" if it means that this forum section is free from stuff that has no real place here, if he wants to advertise his youtube channel there is a forum section called "Fan Site Forum" which is perfect for that.

Youtube channels aren't fan sites.

Youtube channels aren't fan sites.

That is true, however my point was that threads like this suits that forum part better, I am sure that you understand why I pointed out the fan site forum now that I have clarified that for you.

Edited by RikuvonDrake