GTN locations

Docsis

Can someone give me a list of "Galactic Trade Network" locations? What planet, city etc they are on... I can't seem to find one now that I have some stuff I want to try to sell. I don't see an option to even show them on the map if I just happen to be in a location that has one. I could be walking right past them and not know it. Thanks....

Probably the most reliable place to go to is to the fleet, as it's always accessible and you're usually only a taxi ride / quick travel from your ship. As for the individual locations on planets, look for the hexagon symbol as you wander around or on your map. I've found terminals in what has felt like random places, so they're out there.

• 1 month later...
Where abouts is it in the Republic fleet? I've looked several times using the filter on my map and it doesn't show. Is it found using the inter-fleet travel or something? (checked them on the big map but didn't travel there). Edited by Hadara_Shan

Where abouts is it in the Republic fleet? I've looked several times using the filter on my map and it doesn't show. Is it found using the inter-fleet travel or something? (checked them on the big map but didn't travel there).

The map filter isn't reliable. How hard is it to run round the outer ring once to have a look at everything that's available?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Seriously, how about a LIST of locations??? We all know that they are "spread around on various planets" we want to know what planets and where on said planets. Every forum I have looked up has just said "on the fleet, home planets and various other places". What kind of an answer is that?

LIST PLEASE!!!!

Thanks in advance

3 were listed already on the Republic side ( Fleet, Tatooine pvp, Coruscant)

there's a fourth one on Nar Shaddaa in the lower promenade

and you can buy one on your ship via legacy perks for a few (five?) million credits

So, 4+1 so far

Edited by Kytea

No location was given on Tatooine... this is why I said "list"; as in: someone who knows where all of them are exactly should create one. Why should I spend an hour running around through the sands of Tatooine looking for the mythical GTN when someone could just tell me where it is? Also, are we sure those 5 are the ONLY gtns?

PLEASE someone who knows, give us noobs the answer! Half-answers are not what we're looking for.

No location was given on Tatooine

As was already mentioned, it's in the PVP area (Outlaw's Den).

PLEASE someone who knows, give us noobs the answer! Half-answers are not what we're looking for.

I think that probably the reason why there are not many people keeping a list of exactly where all the GTN locations are, is because it's mostly unnecessary. :) Just go to the fleet.

Galactic Trade Network kiosk locations:

Republic:

Coruscant, Senate Commercial District, beneath the Senate Plaza, along the back.

Fleet, Carrick Station, quadrant labelled Galactic Trade Market, along inside wall

Empire:

Dromund Kaas, east and upstairs from main city square.

Fleet, Vaiken Spacedock, quadrant labelled Galactic Trade Market, along inside wall

Neutral:

Nar Shaddaa, Lower Promenade, two sets of kiosks on opposite sides of the area near faction trainers.

Tattooine, Outlaws' Den (PvP area) between Jundland and the Dune Sea

Look for the green holographic sign showing the "Credit" symbol (a 7 with it's upper arm crossed by two short vertical bars) inside a pentagon.

My friend, if you are having so much trouble locating a GTN kiosk on the fleet, the last thing you should do is go to the outlaw's den on Tatooine.

Its much easier to get a light saber enema than to do any meaningful shopping in the outlaw's den.

My server is pretty busy and there is nobody there just 2 treasure chests of warzone commendations!

Still, fleet is best. Pickup the warzone daily and play a few rounds while selling gear.

Republic:

Coruscant, Senate Commercial District, beneath the Senate Plaza, along the back.

Fleet, Carrick Station, quadrant labelled Galactic Trade Market, along inside wall

Empire:

Fleet, Vaiken Spacedock, quadrant labelled Galactic Trade Market, along inside wall

Neutral:

Nar Shaddaa, Lower Promenade, two sets of kiosks on opposite sides of the area near faction trainers.

Look for the green holographic sign showing the "Credit" symbol (a 7 with it's upper arm crossed by two short vertical bars) inside a pentagon.

Thank you for answering the question Uluain. That is a very useful answer!

I'm sorry to the others, I didnt mean to be demanding, it's just annoying when a question is asked and people give non-answers that they expect you to be satisfied with, simply because they dont know the answer, but they want to put their two cents in anyway, and at the same time think they should be appreciated for cluttering up the forum with useless non-answers. Kind of a pet peeve of mine.

If you cant answer the question, or you dont have a further question to add, dont post.

Edited by VesstaraKai

• 2 weeks later...
Not meant to be rude, but "demanding" a list using caps and exclamation marks asking for things that imho are easy to find even by casually exploring and isn't scoring you sympathy points. :/

Perhaps his post was edited since you posted but I don't see any post near what you referred to.

Thank you for answering the question Uluain. That is a very useful answer!

I'm sorry to the others, I didnt mean to be demanding, it's just annoying when a question is asked and people give non-answers that they expect you to be satisfied with, simply because they dont know the answer, but they want to put their two cents in anyway, and at the same time think they should be appreciated for cluttering up the forum with useless non-answers. Kind of a pet peeve of mine.

If you cant answer the question, or you dont have a further question to add, dont post.

You're getting the response you see because people are annoyed at the way you're asking, not because they don't know the answer or are refusing to be helpful. Honestly, you don't need a list when you can just go to the Fleet from anywhere, as others have already said.

If you ask a question in a forum like this, complaining about how people answer doesn't make you look good. Beggars can't be choosers.

• 1 year later...
You're getting the response you see because people are annoyed at the way you're asking, not because they don't know the answer or are refusing to be helpful. Honestly, you don't need a list when you can just go to the Fleet from anywhere, as others have already said.

If you ask a question in a forum like this, complaining about how people answer doesn't make you look good. Beggars can't be choosers.

i lurk a lot in the forum looking for stuff i need and rarely post but i get what the guy says about people giving half answers. true, beggars cant be choosers, but why post when you arent really answering the question?

ps.

i dont see whats wrong with how the questions were framed. one felt desperate and a bit irritated at the answers he was getting. sure, he seems youngish but not really all that annoying.

Republic:

Empire:

Neutral:

Hey, you missed one: MY SHIP.

Spend the cartel coins for the unlock. Get the ship droid and mailbox while you're at it. It's SOOOO worth it.

but why post when you arent really answering the question?

Well you posted and you aren't answering the question either. On a thread that is over a year old. Why do that? You thought it was worthwhile to necro a long-dead thread just to have an argument? About people posting when they don't have a good reason? lol

Hey! I'm doing it too, now! :)

Edited by PLynkes