Meetra Surik vs ..

mefit

I figured after all the Revan vs Threads that Meetra is again being ignored by the KotoR Fan Base.............What about Meetra !!!!

1 Meetra vs Bastila Shan ?

2 Meetra vs Leia Solo ?

3 Meetra vs Ahsoka Tano ?

4 Meetra vs Satele Shan ?

5 Meetra vs Ventress ?

6 Meetra vs Jaina Solo !!!!?

EDIT: Meetra vs Nomi sunrider

I am going to go with myself

1 Meetra

2 Leia , Sister to Luke and more than likely just as powerful

3 Ahsoka Tano , trained by Skywalker !

4 Satele Shan

5 Ventress , trained by Dooku and has been in the best of times !

6 Jaina Solo , because that fight would be done in seconds ! Jaina is a beast !

Edit forgot the most important character in the ending of Exar Kun ,Nomi sunrider!

Edited by mefit

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er...Ahsoka Tano would win?! That's where I stopped taking this thread seriously. She doesn't even come close.

And Ventress?!

By that logic General Grievous would beat her. You can't just say "Oh, he'll win because he was trained by xyz." There's more to winning duels than that. In fact there's much more.

Edited by BradTheImpaler

None of them can resist Sever Force, they all lose.

Nomi sunrider could do it too and she wasnt the only one, one of her masters that teach her could do it too. unless you are speaking of something diferent.

But i agree. Surik has been "underated" by people not because we fans forgot her, but because what canon transform her into. I blame the Revan Novel and what they did in SWTOR.

regarding revan and Surik stories.

Nomi sunrider could do it too and she wasnt the only one, one of her masters that teach her could do it too. unless you are speaking of something diferent.

But i agree. Surik has been "underated" by people not because we fans forgot her, but because what canon transform her into. I blame the Revan Novel and what they did in SWTOR.

regarding revan and Surik stories.

Nomi Sunrider wasn't on that list xD though funnily enough it was Vima that developed Surik's natural ability with Sever Force.

Yeh, IMO Karpyshyn's Surik is nothing like the Exile described in previous canon.

I disagree.

All lose except Satele Shan. Since she is most likely the most powerful of her time.

I thought Sever Force was the Light Side's 'insta-win' what could Satele do to resist it?

Though I agree Grand Master Satele was probably the most powerful Jedi that had existed up to her time.

Here's a question about the Sever ability...can it be used during a fight as easily as, say, Force Push or does it require a little time to summon and unleash? If you need even a few seconds to unleash Sever Force then in a fight with the likes of Jaina Solo or Satele Shan Meetra would lose if she tried to use it.

Now if it could be used on the fly then Meetra would have a great chance of winning. But here's another thought...WOULD she use it? She knows what it is like to be cut off from the Force. Would she do that to another Jedi? Maybe in a fight to the death, but I don't see any of the fights the OP suggested as being 'to the death'.

Questions to ponder.

But they werent locked in a fight at the time. Traya was just staring at them when Nihilus used it.

Well I am not exactly sure what you mean by fight then, where did you get that it was restricted to outside combat? Traya stated that there was no defence against that technique, although if we can take her by her word is another question entirely.

Here's a question about the Sever ability...can it be used during a fight as easily as, say, Force Push or does it require a little time to summon and unleash? If you need even a few seconds to unleash Sever Force then in a fight with the likes of Jaina Solo or Satele Shan Meetra would lose if she tried to use it.

Now if it could be used on the fly then Meetra would have a great chance of winning. But here's another thought...WOULD she use it? She knows what it is like to be cut off from the Force. Would she do that to another Jedi? Maybe in a fight to the death, but I don't see any of the fights the OP suggested as being 'to the death'.

Questions to ponder.

Nomi and Nihilus seemed to use it almost instantaneously, and I doubt Surik would be over-powered that easily.

Well then we need to ask the question would Jedi fight Jedi?

Nomi and Nihilus seemed to use it almost instantaneously, and I doubt Surik would be over-powered that easily.

Well then we need to ask the question would Jedi fight Jedi?

Against Jaina or Satele I believe Meetra would lose. How quickly I can't say. If the Sever ability can be used instantaneously then she would probably only use it as a last resort. Against Ventress or tano she wouldn't even need to use it. Meetra would slap the two of them around the galaxy, and I am a fan of Ashoka. Leia...I think Leia would give her a fight for a while but in the end Meetra would win.

Now Meetra vs Nomi would be an epic battle. I wonder if they would both try the Sever ability on each other. Too bad we'll never get to see these fights take place. NomivsMeetra would end in a draw I think.

And I do agree with you on the way the Revan novel depicted Meetra in the end. Overall a good book but I thought DK ruined Meetra in the end. Sad really.

I disagree.

All lose except Satele Shan. Since she is most likely the most powerful of her time.

I disagree with your disagreement, sever force is a VERY powerful technique that only a few manage to use. That alone makes Meetra almost as powerful as Revan.

I thought Sever Force was the Light Side's 'insta-win' what could Satele do to resist it?

Though I agree Grand Master Satele was probably the most powerful Jedi that had existed up to her time.

It wouldn't work because its a wall of Light-Side energy, which is why I don't think it would work on powerful Light-Side Users..

I disagree with your disagreement, sever force is a VERY powerful technique that only a few manage to use. That alone makes Meetra almost as powerful as Revan.

Sever Force from what I have seen has never been used while the person is fighting back . Never.

Keira was being beat down by Scion while Nihilus used it on her . Nihilus was not in the fight and did it from the sidelines.

Sunrider used it Ulic Qel-Droma while he was in remorse for killing his brother. Not fighting back.

If Meetra could use force Sever instant than she is leagues more powerful than anyone , Revan without the force would be useless in a fight with a jedi or sith even the lowest of the bunch.

My question is what distance does Force Sever have ? I know it has been lightside only so far but I wonder if it could be a darkside used ?

Edited by mefit

The Jedi Council were using it on Surik whilst she was a powerful Light Side practitioner.

They attempted to. They never actually managed it, if I'm correct.

Also, they didn't break her connection in the first place, it was what happened on Malachor right?

Also, can Meetra do Sever Force?

Bare with me, I may be wrong because I'm using Wookieepedia. But it says she only used it either without realizing it or unconciously.

Vima Sunrider taught her how to harness it and also warned her about it's effects.

The Sever force ability is a very hard thing to do Meetra couldnt do it she was a diffrent thing interibly that allowed her to bear Nihhilius with his force void leaveing him unable to drain the force from meetra, besides they wouldn't be able to use it forever some one like Luke would be able to reconnect to the force much faster than a normal jedi. Edited by darthkargtor

They attempted to. They never actually managed it, if I'm correct.

Also, they didn't break her connection in the first place, it was what happened on Malachor right?

They were in the process of it, hence the energy beams latching onto her, then Kreia came in to stop them and killed them all.

Yeh, she did it to herself instead of falling to the Dark Side like the others did.

The Sever force ability is a very hard thing to do Meetra couldnt do it she was a diffrent thing interibly that allowed her to bear Nihhilius with his force void leaveing him unable to drain the force from meetra, besides they wouldn't be able to use it forever some one like Luke would be able to reconnect to the force much faster than a normal jedi.

She clearly could and when she was still a Padawan in training given the fact that Vima Sunrider taught her and warned her against it's usage.

They were in the process of it, hence the energy beams latching onto her, then Kreia came in to stop them and killed them all.

Yeh, she did it to herself instead of falling to the Dark Side like the others did.

It wouldnt of worked anyway her current state would leave her impossible to be disconnected by that technique + i dont see how she would have turned to the darkside she cut her self off from the force due to her natural connection to the ones around her and beingable to feel there torment as they died.