Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTET Chapter 5 Technolith and Door Bug Help

OrionTi
02.08.2020 , 12:21 AM | #1
I just started Chapter 5 of KOTET and it says that I need to activate the technolith in the center, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get to the center that I know of from the map. Not to mention that both doors are completely closed and there doesn't seem to be a way to open them so I can find out if there's a way there. I just reported the bug and am waiting for the developers to get it and hopefully notify me but that could take a while and I don't have that long. Has this happened to anyone else and if so, how do I fix it so I can at least get on the other side to finish the mission/story?

phalczen
02.08.2020 , 09:45 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by OrionTi View Post
I just started Chapter 5 of KOTET and it says that I need to activate the technolith in the center, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get to the center that I know of from the map. Not to mention that both doors are completely closed and there doesn't seem to be a way to open them so I can find out if there's a way there. I just reported the bug and am waiting for the developers to get it and hopefully notify me but that could take a while and I don't have that long. Has this happened to anyone else and if so, how do I fix it so I can at least get on the other side to finish the mission/story?
Yeah, itís not a bug. The solution is pretty obvious. You canít just blindly follow the map, you actually have to look at your surroundings and the ramps on your screen with your eyes and the game camera. Hover your mouse pointer over things that are glowing blue the same way other interactable objects slowly glow blue.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

kryssb
04.06.2020 , 06:50 PM | #3
It is a bug and if you weren't such a cocky elitist douche bag you would have just kept quiet instead of assuming since it didn't bug for you that whoever has a problem just isn't looking hard enough. You have to exit the area via the button on your mini map and hit play on the chapter again and it will get you back on track.