I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)

DarthLincoln

Hey there everyone,

along with the "Feast of Prosperity" event we also received a few new achievements.

The one that is giving me a hard time is the hidden achievement "I don't have to Put up with This".

I have not found any site or source that states how this achievement can be unlocked...

Does anybody know anything that they could share with the rest of the community? It would be much appreciated :)

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody knows how to get it. Nobody knows the criteria, and odds are most people aren't going to get it thanks to BW's terrible design decisions. Supposedly it's from walking out of the kitchen during the easy cooking missions, and according to a screenshot someone managed to grab it's out of /31. But since nobody can track their progress and the missions alternate seemingly at random... well, as said, the majority of players aren't going to be able to complete the achievement (and thus will lose out of on the legacy title).

Even with datamining available, the fact that the people who make the guides everyone usually goes to have about as much ideas as everyone else really highlights how poor a decision this was.

Nobody knows how to get it. Nobody knows the criteria, and odds are most people aren't going to get it thanks to BW's terrible design decisions. Supposedly it's from walking out of the kitchen during the easy cooking missions, and according to a screenshot someone managed to grab it's out of /31. But since nobody can track their progress and the missions alternate seemingly at random... well, as said, the majority of players aren't going to be able to complete the achievement (and thus will lose out of on the legacy title).

Even with datamining available, the fact that the people who make the guides everyone usually goes to have about as much ideas as everyone else really highlights how poor a decision this was.

That screenshot was confirmed to be Photo Shopped. (So it's fake). As far as I know, nobody knows how to get it.

I have not found any site or source that states how this achievement can be unlocked...

!

Because you're looking in the wrong forum section. In your defense, BioWare did label the sections somewhat confusing. ( "Star Wars" section vs. "General" discussion :rak_02: ) .

But anyways, check here in this bigger thread instead: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=985559

(specifically, the last 2 pages of that thread)