STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™ Is this a part of SWtoR?

I am seeing this only on Steam. While I have a steam acct and if I choose to could play SWToR on steam I play it from my desktop like I have for years :)

I am interested in getting this and they have a sale right now that is pretty good but is it actually a part of this or is it just something for steam?

I am seeing this only on Steam. While I have a steam acct and if I choose to could play SWToR on steam I play it from my desktop like I have for years :)

I am interested in getting this and they have a sale right now that is pretty good but is it actually a part of this or is it just something for steam?

As far as i know, Fallen order is post Order 66 era

They are also in different "universes"

When disney took over, they relegated all the material that wasn't the movies and The Clone Wars animated show (the 3d animated one) to the "Legends" universe, and started afresh with their new Canon.

So as far as Fallen Order is concerned, SWTOR never did exist.

• 2 months later...
Fallen Order is set five years after Episode 3 (Revenge of the Sith), while SWTOR begins over 3600 years earlier, so they are completely unrelated (er, aside from the Star Wars thing, but that's all).

Thank you. I didn't think it was but thought I would ask. :)

• 2 months later...
They are also in different "universes"

When disney took over, they relegated all the material that wasn't the movies and The Clone Wars animated show (the 3d animated one) to the "Legends" universe, and started afresh with their new Canon.

So as far as Fallen Order is concerned, SWTOR never did exist.

Thank you so much. Makes since.

• 4 weeks later...