Darth Revan vs Darth Krayt

BrandonSM

I actually disagree. Krayt is an admirable fighter, the only thing Revan may beat him in is Force Ability...

I don't see why everyone thinks revan was such a good fighter, he struggled enough as it was when he fought Malak

Darth Krayt would absolutly wipe the floor with Revan, it wouldn't even be a contest.

Revan was powerful, and competent in almost all areas, but Krayt outclasses him on almost every level, especaly as far a power in the force gos.

From the Wookipedia: "The raw power of his Force Lightning was enough to crumble some of the stone columns of the Sith Temple and kill multiple rakghouls with a single burst. His strength in telekinesis was such that he could practically vaporize some of the stone pillars of the Sith Temple during his final duel with Cade Skywalker"

Revan was a jack of all trades but a master of none. Kryat is just a better duelest, and more powerful in the force.

Revan Wins! Flawless Victory and Fatality!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Mortal Kombat RULES!!! :D

Krayts Revan's Shao Kahn (To put it in those terms :p ) Its completely possible Revan could beat him but the other guys still extremely powerful and it definitely wouldn't be an easy fight.

Darth Krayt would absolutly wipe the floor with Revan, it wouldn't even be a contest.

Revan was powerful, and competent in almost all areas, but Krayt outclasses him on almost every level, especaly as far a power in the force gos.

From the Wookipedia: "The raw power of his Force Lightning was enough to crumble some of the stone columns of the Sith Temple and kill multiple rakghouls with a single burst. His strength in telekinesis was such that he could practically vaporize some of the stone pillars of the Sith Temple during his final duel with Cade Skywalker"

Revan was a jack of all trades but a master of none. Kryat is just a better duelest, and more powerful in the force.

From that wookiepedia article it sounds like Krayt would take out ANYBODY. :'(

I still would put my bets on Revan, he was smart and cunning. Maybe he could think of a way to contain or drain Krayt's force abilities. Didn't he do that with Malak during the final showdown?

From that wookiepedia article it sounds like Krayt would take out ANYBODY. :'(

I still would put my bets on Revan, he was smart and cunning. Maybe he could think of a way to contain or drain Krayt's force abilities. Didn't he do that with Malak during the final showdown?

Krayt has the Force Drain Ability.

I don't know man. Right before Revan was captured by the emperor I think he was close to, if not at, Krayt's level.

Also from Wookieepedia:

"After the Jedi Civil War, Revan was wiser and understood the Force in a vastly different manner than any Jedi or Sith. He understood that both the light and dark sides of the Force were more closely intertwined with each other than either the Jedi or the Sith would ever admit. He had learned to balance on the knife-edge between them, drawing on both the light and dark sides for strength."

If using both sides of the force doesn't give you insane power, then I don't know what does.

I don't know man. Right before Revan was captured by the emperor I think he was close to, if not at, Krayt's level.

Also from Wookieepedia:

"After the Jedi Civil War, Revan was wiser and understood the Force in a vastly different manner than any Jedi or Sith. He understood that both the light and dark sides of the Force were more closely intertwined with each other than either the Jedi or the Sith would ever admit. He had learned to balance on the knife-edge between them, drawing on both the light and dark sides for strength."

If using both sides of the force doesn't give you insane power, then I don't know what does.

Careful, you'll get shot down for this :(

Also from Wookieepedia:

He was strong yes and you can believe that, but it is repeatedly stated in the EU and by Luke that it is impossible to walk both paths, you would be driven totally insane and be literally torn apart by it.

Revan believed he understood both paths, yet he failed to walk down either completely.

Krayt would beat Revan for many reasons . Not that I am being Biased because I like Krayt alot more than Revan but Krayt can't seem to stay dead and comes back more stronger . Force Drain can be extremely OP in certain Sithlords hands as well and Krayt seems to be strong with it .

As for this thread , its funny how much people will place Revan in these fights more than people like

Vadar vs Krayt , so on so forth.

I will say it, those saying no contest for Krayt are drawing upon the teh omgFU Revan side of the Force. Was Krayt ever a Dark Lord? ANY Sith who managed to obtain that rank would NOT have the floor wiped with them by anyone, I think.

Would be a close, interesting contest, either way.

I will say it, those saying no contest for Krayt are drawing upon the teh omgFU Revan side of the Force. Was Krayt ever a Dark Lord? ANY Sith who managed to obtain that rank would NOT have the floor wiped with them by anyone, I think.

No he wasn't he was a self proclaimed sith lord, Bane(well the spirit of him) even said he wasn't a true sith.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Just because someone is a Dark Lord it doesn't mean their powerful.

Bane killed his teacher and he was only training for about a year or two.

My Sith Apprentice killed 3-5 different Sith Lords...

He never was a true sith lord.

No he wasn't a true sith . He took the title and no one could was gonna say different, more true Sith were scared of Krayt .

Krayt was a skilled warrior and most feared him , the guy was old and lived for a longtime . Not too mention being a Ex-Jedi Master and a self proclaimed Emperor and sithlord , and no one could take it from him until Cade Skywalker finally was able to kill Krayt and fly Krayt and the ship into a sun .

The only thing I do not like about Krayt is he had Cade Skywalker to the point of death and revived him like a fool . The only person who was half way a match for him was Cade and Cade was the only person to truely kill Krayt.

He wouldn't wipe the floor with Revan but Revan would be beaten quick. Krayt was skilled with lightsabers and had a reasonable amount of power with using the force ............No Luke "Demi-God" Skywalker but still enough to do things most couldn't .

To be honest , I have a Marauder just because of Krayt . The guy was bad*** .

I don't like Bane but I think Bane vs Krayt would have been a way better fight with ultimatly Bane as winner . I have to wonder though .

No he wasn't he was a self proclaimed sith lord, Bane(well the spirit of him) even said he wasn't a true sith.

Dead Sithlords were like nags , they were rarely positive to most Sithlords after them . To be honest I really Doubt Bane seen any equals in his eyes .

Edited by mefit

No he wasn't a true sith . He took the title and no one could was gonna say different, more true Sith were scared of Krayt .

What true sith was afraid of Krayt?

Weren't the last true Sith, Vader and Sidious? I doubt these two were scared of him..

The last Lineage of True Sith were the followers of the RoT.

Ya the sith line pretty much ended with Palpatine.

Well in my opinion krayt has the right to take the title of sith lord one of the original sith lords trained krayt and as it said in darth bane's book the holocrons and spirits of old sith lords only train/open to those who are worthy. None of the old sith lords appeared before bane sooo in my opinion krayt has a better claim to the title sith lord.

Edited by lokdron

Well in my opinion krayt has the right to take the title of sith lord one of the original sith lords trained krayt and as it said in darth bane's book the holocrons and spirits of old sith lords only train/open to those who are worthy. None of the old sith lords appeared before bane sooo in my opinion krayt has a better claim to the title sith lord.

he was trained by dark jedi not sith.

dark jedis the founders of the sith yes but had little understanding about the dark side of the force compare to rule of two and some sith orders before them.