[Suggestion] Legacy-wide conquest mission collect

loopy_kid

*Rubs his chin*

While I can understand - and sympathise since I have numerous alts myself - with the desire to make Conquest collection Legacy wide, there's the fact that Conquest - despite being open to solo players to a degree - is a Guild activity at other levels and those aren't cross faction, so it would still be divided at least in half by character faction, and then there's the factor that not all players put their alts in the same Guild, even if they are the same faction, so not even all of the characters of the same player of the same faction would necessarily earn the same Conquest rewards...

I just don't see how it would likely work any other way but by-the-character...

And you'd have to go through all their inventories carefully before logging *off* to make sure they have enough space to receive the rewards, because otherwise you'd need to log in to check their mails for the "tried to give you this while you were off-line but your inventory was full" mail. You get the same kind of mail if your companion finishes crafting something and your inventory is full.

And you would have to be certain that the tech fragments that would be collected would not exceed the 10K cap or else those tech frags would dissipate into the quintessence. I for one, and I am certain others do as well, often have to stop collecting Conquest rewards and go spend some tech frags so as to not hit the cap and lose those frags. So, for myself, I so no thank you.