Updates

EladDNDIY

While the updates to SWTOR are very helpful and add content, I am just wondering why it takes forever to reorganize data. I know my machine is not top of the line but most other games I play have an update download it and boom it works, The SWTOR game reorganizes data after every update, sometimes taking as much as 2 hours....

Just wondering why? I am a subscriber, and I still love to play the game, just I get home there is an update, I have to wait so long to play .... I need my SWTOR fix.... lol.

:rak_03:

While the updates to SWTOR are very helpful and add content, I am just wondering why it takes forever to reorganize data. I know my machine is not top of the line but most other games I play have an update download it and boom it works, The SWTOR game reorganizes data after every update, sometimes taking as much as 2 hours....

Just wondering why? I am a subscriber, and I still love to play the game, just I get home there is an update, I have to wait so long to play .... I need my SWTOR fix.... lol.

:rak_03:

and still only at 67%