New Star Wars Movies 2022 and beyond....

TonyTricicolo

Disney should scrap all the Skywalker and stories around it , just start fresh .

SW fans have three types :

“Toxic” never happy, the loudest

“Balanced”

“Just happy” to see SW continue

Just make a whole new world of SW .

The laws

Some of the lore

Races

Etc

Just in a whore different worlds and galaxies .

Sure people will still be toxic and critical but then they can’t say you are messing with their childhood heroes

Your forgetting the type that likes most of the SW stuff that's has been out, but not necessarily the stuff that Disney has made.

I for one still enjoy the 1st 6 movies, the clone wars, rebels, and many of the old novels, but didn't like the latest 3 movies. I did find Rogue One to, Solo Movie, and Mandalorians could have been better but they were alright. Nothing to get upset about on those 3.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your forgetting the type that likes most of the SW stuff that's has been out, but not necessarily the stuff that Disney has made.

I for one still enjoy the 1st 6 movies, the clone wars, rebels, and many of the old novels, but didn't like the latest 3 movies. I did find Rogue One to, Solo Movie, and Mandalorians could have been better but they were alright. Nothing to get upset about on those 3.

Again Disney should have left the Lucas era alone , ended it where he left it .

7-9 could have best masterpieces (they weren’t) and people would have cried and been toxic no matter .

People now say they love the prequels , I am 41 , I watched 1-3 opening days in the theaters and can remember all the hate they got .

From the robots roger roger to jaja Binks , to other details that didn’t meet the expectations of the horde .

Lucas and the actors got death threats .

Hell people were pissed Samuel Jackson was in the movies too as a Jedi so anyone think that sort of topic is new .......lol

Disney could have used the SW property and never touched or continued the Skywalker lore or saga and everything would have been less heated than it is .

But let’s to honest , then you have the people who just hate Disney because it’s cool to hate success .