Darth Revan vs Darth Krayt

BrandonSM

Well in my opinion krayt has the right to take the title of sith lord one of the original sith lords trained krayt and as it said in darth bane's book the holocrons and spirits of old sith lords only train/open to those who are worthy. None of the old sith lords appeared before bane sooo in my opinion krayt has a better claim to the title sith lord.

Bane learned from almost all of the famous ancient Sith. Holocrons and scrolls, he never tried to summon any of them.

And when Krayt summoned Bane, Bane called him an abomination.

Just because someone is a Dark Lord it doesn't mean their powerful.

Bane killed his teacher and he was only training for about a year or two.

My Sith Apprentice killed 3-5 different Sith Lords...

A weak Sith could NEVER reach that title. It would be an embarrassment to the entire order for ages.

Krayt was a loser, he's not even in Revan's league. He fought a Skywalker? Who cares? He couldn't take Sid or Vader, which is why he stayed hidden that entire time, and clearly couldn't take Luke and just got messed up during the Vong invasion. Krayt had to wait until Luke died before he even tried anything. He's so afraid of the parasites that the personas in the holocrons belonging to Nihilus, Bane and Andeddu wouldn't help him because he wasn't trying to learn their teachings, he just wanted the secret to save his own damn life.

Krayt also never had any competition. Self-proclaimed Dark Lord and there was no one to challenge him because everyone else was dead at the time, so he just got a bunch of people weaker than himself to form the "new sith" and just made them all puppets. Krayt's not that good. He has no interest in any other ideology other than his own, and he failed miserably. He exposed himself too early, he failed to kill off the Skywalkers, failed to kill off the Jedi, and even failed to kill the Emperor (at the beginning) so he only had partial control of the Empire.

Revan was dominating. He didn't just have skill, he had the power and Knowledge to back it up. He killed a Dark Council member with ease, and then stood against one of the maybe 5 Most Powerful Dark Side users in the SWU.

Krayt was a loser, he's not even in Revan's league. He fought a Skywalker? Who cares? He couldn't take Sid or Vader, which is why he stayed hidden that entire time, and clearly couldn't take Luke and just got messed up during the Vong invasion. Krayt had to wait until Luke died before he even tried anything. He's so afraid of the parasites that the personas in the holocrons belonging to Nihilus, Bane and Andeddu wouldn't help him because he wasn't trying to learn their teachings, he just wanted the secret to save his own damn life.

Krayt also never had any competition. Self-proclaimed Dark Lord and there was no one to challenge him because everyone else was dead at the time, so he just got a bunch of people weaker than himself to form the "new sith" and just made them all puppets. Krayt's not that good. He has no interest in any other ideology other than his own, and he failed miserably. He exposed himself too early, he failed to kill off the Skywalkers, failed to kill off the Jedi, and even failed to kill the Emperor (at the beginning) so he only had partial control of the Empire.

Revan was dominating. He didn't just have skill, he had the power and Knowledge to back it up. He killed a Dark Council member with ease, and then stood against one of the maybe 5 Most Powerful Dark Side users in the SWU.

Luke only took him down because Kyle Katarn was a little busy at the time.

You mean rediscovered it, the Ancient Sith created it.

nope you're wrong. from wookieepedia:

"While the ability to wield such destructive power originated with the ancient Sith, its existence was discovered during the Jedi Civil War by the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Revan, who recorded the secrets of its creation within his Sith holocron."

keywords "ability to wield" meaning they had the power to if they had known how to do it.

Edited by Rhubarb

"While the ability to wield such destructive power originated with the ancient Sith, its existence was discovered during the Jedi Civil War by the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Revan, who recorded the secrets of its creation within his Sith holocron."

keywords "ability to wield" meaning they had the power to if they had known how to do it.

Ah, interpretations, always fun....

Thank You. Enough Said!!!

I hate to agree with Rayla_Felana but Revan didn't create it , he did rediscover it . He then left the knowledge in a holocron for future sith to use it ........

Rare sith can use it and he was one of them but he did not create it or even perfect it any further .

I am not here hating on Revan by the way , I am being completely none-biased about it. Just not true .

To be honest and I could be wrong but I think Revan was a wealth of other Sith and Jedi skills , but I am not really sure if he created anything .

Luke only took him down because Kyle Katarn was a little busy at the time.

"Cade Skywalker" and I do not think when Cade killed Krayt that Kyle was even alive at this point but I could be wrong on that ............

Edited by mefit

Krayt would have the advantage in a straight up fight, but Revan probably had Krayt beat due to the fact Revan was unpredictable.

Brute strength means nothing when your opponent can predict what you will do and you can't predict them.

• 8 years later...
Darth Krayt would absolutly wipe the floor with Revan, it wouldn't even be a contest.

Revan was powerful, and competent in almost all areas, but Krayt outclasses him on almost every level, especaly as far a power in the force gos.

From the Wookipedia: "The raw power of his Force Lightning was enough to crumble some of the stone columns of the Sith Temple and kill multiple rakghouls with a single burst. His strength in telekinesis was such that he could practically vaporize some of the stone pillars of the Sith Temple during his final duel with Cade Skywalker"

Revan was a jack of all trades but a master of none. Kryat is just a better duelest, and more powerful in the force.

I need you to understand that Revan's force feats are far more impressive than these, and that he has faced people whose force feats are also far more impressive than these.

• 3 weeks later...