An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere

I plan to expand on the species series eventually. I already have the Gand analysis written up, but I'm gonna wait till Saturday and put finishing touches on it till then.

But yeah till I have a few more the contributions section makes much more sense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does it bother anyone else that about the level shift? I understand and get it but, I don't like it.

Pros - When you buy the expansion you lvl a bit faster

Pros- XP matters again ( until 65)

Pros- you can help other player without effecting their xp a lot.

Cons- it stays that way! enough said

I think it is a good idea until you reach 65 then your level should stop shifting to planet level I earned the right to go to those planets and smash whatever life forms I want. Please if this bothers anyone else lets speak up and get it changed back. :mad:

Edited by NagaBane

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bioware employers get out this stupid fallen empire right now,its boaring and makes me sick,you kill PVP in meetings ,ignore dozens of pazaak apeals,!!!!!!!!!!!!You take a path of ignorance ...why????I just want kill em all in virtual,but no,i must go at stupid place,to dostupid tings and ofc to earn pointless items.......shame on you if iwnt to play mass effect ill do it.....please stop this as soon as posible,because its no good forpeoples like me who wants pvp battles

P..P. Let the force avoid that granny emperor far,far alway from me

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
until you reach 65 then your level should stop shifting to planet level I earned the right to go to those planets and smash whatever life forms I want.

You'd still have your perks and abilities from lvl 65 by then. You should still be able to easily out damage the mobs

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...