Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Refined Isotope Stabilizer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Refined Isotope Stabilizer

modulate's Avatar


modulate
11.17.2018 , 08:40 AM | #1
It appears that by viewing posts going back to 2015. Everyone has an approach to getting these. In 2018 and updates. What are some of the best ways outside of GTN to looting these? Thank you for your time and help into this matter.

Gidrea's Avatar


Gidrea
11.17.2018 , 09:10 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by modulate View Post
It appears that by viewing posts going back to 2015. Everyone has an approach to getting these. In 2018 and updates. What are some of the best ways outside of GTN to looting these? Thank you for your time and help into this matter.
It drops from bosses in MM flashpoints and in all modes of Operations.
Gidrea / Kätastrophee / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttërcup / Fraidy Cat - Satele Shan
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

modulate's Avatar


modulate
11.18.2018 , 01:48 PM | #3
I forgot to mention that I mostly play in story mode. What would be some examples of story mode's that I should
approach? Appreciate your time and help

Spyderwoman's Avatar


Spyderwoman
11.18.2018 , 01:54 PM | #4
Do not think they drop at all in story mode Flashpoints etc...
Click http://www.swtor.com/r/rxqdKl for free 7 days subscription, bundle pack of goodies, a free transfer and more.

CaptRogue's Avatar


CaptRogue
11.18.2018 , 03:35 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by modulate View Post
I forgot to mention that I mostly play in story mode. What would be some examples of story mode's that I should
approach? Appreciate your time and help
Only available through group content or GTN.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Storm-Cutter's Avatar


Storm-Cutter
11.18.2018 , 05:01 PM | #6
Daily and weekly PvP missions reward refined Isotope Stabilizers as well.
1 for 4x WZ daily ( wins count for 2)
2 for 20 WZ weekly ( wins count 2 as before)

Dailies and weeklies can run concurrently.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

modulate's Avatar


modulate
11.28.2018 , 01:51 PM | #7
Wearing this Jawa Mask for some time has had some effects on my thoughts
What is a MM Flashpoint?

Gidrea's Avatar


Gidrea
11.28.2018 , 02:04 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by modulate View Post
Wearing this Jawa Mask for some time has had some effects on my thoughts
What is a MM Flashpoint?
Master Mode

previously known as Hard Mode.
Gidrea / Kätastrophee / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttërcup / Fraidy Cat - Satele Shan
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Semiramis's Avatar


Semiramis
11.28.2018 , 02:30 PM | #9
A [M]aster [M]ode Flashpoint (highest difficulty).

modulate's Avatar


modulate
11.29.2018 , 06:47 PM | #10
Noooooo. Now I know why I am wearing this Mask. Master Mode!!!! Guess It is Daily PVP as my only option as
a solo player.