Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jundland Map (26/27) Completion: Need Assistance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Jundland Map (26/27) Completion: Need Assistance

mrfoughtforever
11.05.2013 , 03:42 PM | #1
I have no idea what I have left to explore. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

http://s18.postimg.org/gtl3ahr61/Scr..._31_998117.jpg

ZirusZero
11.05.2013 , 03:53 PM | #2
You are missing the heroic area in the southwest corner full of tusken raiders.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

mrfoughtforever
11.05.2013 , 04:04 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ZirusZero View Post
You are missing the heroic area in the southwest corner full of tusken raiders.
Coordinates would be awesome. I'm in the southwest corner and don't see any tusken raiders anywhere.

*edit* Nevermind, I found it. Thank you very much.

ZirusZero
11.05.2013 , 04:18 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by mrfoughtforever View Post
Coordinates would be awesome. I'm in the southwest corner and don't see any tusken raiders anywhere.

*edit* Nevermind, I found it. Thank you very much.
You're quite welcome fellow explorer. You should probably explore the rest of the planets, all for that nice title
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

mrfoughtforever
11.05.2013 , 04:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ZirusZero View Post
You're quite welcome fellow explorer. You should probably explore the rest of the planets, all for that nice title
That's the plan! I'm sure I'll need your help again.

TheIronMonkey
11.06.2013 , 11:02 AM | #6
I assume you are on the Imp side.

If you visit the Rep side of the planet, you will find several codex entries, and areas that might be hostile to them might be friendly to you and you can pickup chests, besides the xp you get for every section of map. Another giant Rep side of the planet to explore is on Alderaan.
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

BrainlessBimbo
12.20.2016 , 02:17 PM | #7
My map looks practically identical to the original posters map, and I am not sure how to get to this south west corner that you refer to, could you please give me some advice?

StarwarsHunterxx
12.20.2016 , 05:45 PM | #8
I'm glad I'm not the only one having the same problem. I'll spend some extra time looking at my map and seeing if I can find out where I haven't been.
Want 7-day's sub, a free Character Transfer and more Goodies?!
Then Click the Referral link below!
http://www.swtor.com/r/8pkGYj

Eiter
12.20.2016 , 11:43 PM | #9
It's the area just northwest of Mos Anek, where you see the hexagons have a lighter border. It's up in the hills there.

AlphaTmoore
02.06.2019 , 11:59 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Eiter View Post
It's the area just northwest of Mos Anek, where you see the hexagons have a lighter border. It's up in the hills there.
I just learned, thanks to you, that the hexagons with a light border mean its an undiscovered area. Ive been constantly searching different planets since yesterday!