Kill this section. NOW.

Darth_Moonshadow

I don't know which one of you forum moderators opened this subforum, but I implore you to kill it now. This is not going to end well! You are disturbing forces beyond your mortal control! You'll doom us all!

DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES, MARY ANN! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES!

Oddly, this is the first MMO Ive played that didn't have one of these. There should also be a "Dumpster" section for locked & edited posts that don't belong as well, so people know what happened to their thread they loved, but had nothing to do with SWTOR or broke the Forum rules.

Oddly, this is the first MMO Ive played that didn't have one of these. There should also be a "Dumpster" section for locked & edited posts that don't belong as well, so people know what happened to their thread they loved, but had nothing to do with SWTOR or broke the Forum rules.

It did have this. Long ago. We killed it for a reason. It looks innocent now, but it will grow and decay and blacken until it is nothing but the black heart of evil itself.

It must die.

it did have one, and then they removed it ... looks like they changed there mind after many many months of having it taken away

Aaaaaah didn't know that, I started this April on a whim and fell in love. Somehow I'm not surprised the community abused it. Totally understood, in that case yea I vote for killing it and just deleting stuff off general.

Agreed, this needed to be added. I enjoy these areas a lot actually because people discuss some interesting topics.

LOL. I see both points of view. I plan on participating in this sub-forum for the designated purpose it was meant for.

@Darth_MoonShadow- you always have an interesting way of presenting your thoughts- I'd like you to stick around.

Edited by amaresch

It did have this. Long ago. We killed it for a reason. It looks innocent now, but it will grow and decay and blacken until it is nothing but the black heart of evil itself.

It must die.

Sounds like the perfect place for Sith to hang out.

Ey... how dare you. The mods tore the off-topic from us like a baby from his mother's teat. Some say the OT is the true heart of TOR. It's a lie, but I'll defend it to the death. I pre-ordered CE on july 21st. Day one. The lie has nuggets of truth, like all good lies.

This place was purged twice before launch and after the second purging it was taken down for what we thought was for good. Those of us who survived have longed for it to come back to us.

Now it has and we shall thrive.