10 Merc comms for 10 unranked warzone comms????

pxlhunter

Mercenary Comms were deprecated in Patch 1.2. All items purchased with these were removed and replaced with items purchased through Warzones Comms. This was clearly stated in the patch notes. If you don't like it then you are out of luck; they are not going to change it. Edited by Apollo-Rayne

Doesn't mean i have to be happy about them not giving me back what i put into them...

Well considering pre 1.2 the conversion rate was 3x worse for mercenary back into warzone i really don't understand what you are whining about.

i really don't understand what you are whining about.

I am simply telling Bioware that I am not happy I used 2910 wz comms to buy 970 merc comms - and now merc comms are not being used. I want my 2910 wz comms back - not 970.

This game is not free to play - it's pay - I have a right to voice my dis-satisfaction with their policies. Now go clean your room before your mom gets mad at you.

Seriously? What a slap in the face considering they cost 30 WZ comms for 10 Merc before the last patch. Either make the exchange 10 merc for 30 WZ or 10 merc or 10 ranked WZ. and stop jerking us around!!!

Sorry you missed the rage train, but it left the station awhile ago. Where have you been that you still have merc comms?

Sorry I missed it. I had to travel for business for the last 2 months and when I am home I only have 1 - 2 hours a day to play (if family obligations even allow me to play). I just got back to find out the changes.

Sorry I missed it. I had to travel for business for the last 2 months and when I am home I only have 1 - 2 hours a day to play (if family obligations even allow me to play). I just got back to find out the changes.

Welcome back, and just use them to gear up to BM or past it. Heck, you could just hold them until you max out unranked comms/ranked comms then just trade in and convert and get several BM/WH pieces. Look at the bright side, no more RNG for BM gear.

Welcome back, and just use them to gear up to BM or past it. Heck, you could just hold them until you max out unranked comms/ranked comms then just trade in and convert and get several BM/WH pieces. Look at the bright side, no more RNG for BM gear.

Good point - I'm over it at this point anyway. Yesterday was just a tough one all around and i appreciate some logical thinking in this matter.

Good point - I'm over it at this point anyway. Yesterday was just a tough one all around and i appreciate some logical thinking in this matter.

OMG, there is hope for the SWTOR playerbase. Congrats you are the first person in the PVP forum to actually listen to logic. Maybe there are more like you. ;)