1.3 with new laughable bugs

Jett-Rinn

http://postimage.org/image/fnxca77sb/

So now not only is Kiras Lightsaber still always on I now have ghost lightsaber following me around

Six months after release and bugs that should have been addressed in beta aren't....I am usually a big supporter of this game but this is just pathetic and amateurish.

Also still the quietest MMO ever the only time the music plays is when you use your heroic ability, I honestly think it is to the point where the devs can't fix these issues so they are ignoring them...sad really

Edited by Jett-Rinn

http://postimage.org/image/fnxca77sb/

So now not only is Kiras Lightsaber still always on I now have ghost lightsaber following me around

Six months after release and bugs that should have been addressed in beta aren't....I am usually a big supporter of this game but this is just pathetic and amateurish.

Also still the quietest MMO ever the only time the music plays is when you use your heroic ability, I honestly think it is to the point where the devs can't fix these issues so they are ignoring them...sad really

Kira and Nadia's lightsabers are like ants. You just can't get rid of them.

Kira and Nadia's lightsabers are like ants. You just can't get rid of them.

And it's a simple fix if they won't put the damn things away link them to the Characters lightsaber out when out in when in.

Simple right?

Edited by Jett-Rinn

And it's a simple fix if they won't put the damn things away link them to the Characters lightsaber our when out in when in.

Simple right?

The lightsaber is just an annoyance so it's probably very low on their priority list, sadly.

Yeah like I said I honestly don't think these bugs can be fixed...because if that wasn't the case why not address simple bugs that don't make you look like you are just a group of guys coding in your basement?

QF'ingE

Hey, at least this update didn't create a bug that robs you of credits, or some kind of virtual currency like "EA Points" that you have to purchase with real world $$$.

The bugs in SWTOR seem trivial to me, but perhaps that's because I came here from DDO...you want to see a bug ridden catastrophe every update? Turbine's got you covered...

The lightsaber is just an annoyance so it's probably very low on their priority list, sadly.

Yeah and so is the lack of music but it just makes the game look amateurish especially six months later...they kept talking about polish when the game was released and this show lack of polish big time

Hey, at least this update didn't create a bug that robs you of credits, or some kind of virtual currency like "EA Points" that you have to purchase with real world $$$.

The bugs in SWTOR seem trivial to me, but perhaps that's because I came here from DDO...you want to see a bug ridden catastrophe every update? Turbine's got you covered...

That's true...and yet LOTRO is pretty damn bug free....go figure.

Yeah and so is the lack of music but it just makes the game look amateurish especially six months later...they kept talking about polish when the game was released and this show lack of polish big time

I agree but polish is a low priority when some people are still crashing to desktop.

They're finished with their mass effect francise so why not transfer that team to swtor?!

I agree with laughable, but in a funny sense. I too find it funny that some of these things that have been around forever seem so difficult to kill.

The one that cracks me up the most is the BH "guns keep firing at target, even after death" one. I laugh at my BH friends in mumble all the time... "Get him!! Get him dead!! Make sure!! Get him get him!!!" Oh man, I love that one.

I also agree that these are pretty trivial when it comes to level of game-breaky-ness, but they do take away from the immersion of the MMO and ruin the feeling of being IN a star wars movie. You would never see Boba Fett wasting time and energy firing at dead bodies. lol Or Leia disappear when Jabba puts her in the slave girl outfit. (ok ok, they gave Ashara her body....but why does she look like she's wearing nanotech full body underwear with all sorts of grid lines?)

Anyway, sure there are small bugs, but when they're small bugs that have been around since beta, it makes me question why they don't just take care of them already.

I agree but polish is a low priority when some people are still crashing to desktop.

They're finished with their mass effect francise so why not transfer that team to swtor?!

Because Mass Effect 3 stunk? I want the people who originally worked on Mass Effect 1 to be brought in and fix SWTOR, at least those people were passionate about what they were doing. It seems that all the effort put into SWTOR got downsized by the evil, cash grabbing EA company.

I can't really blame anyone for putting the hate on BioWare considering they allowed themselves to be gobbled up by the EA monster. I hate them too for allowing their creative vision to be squandered for the sake of funding from EA. If George Lucas cared about Star Wars at all anymore, he'd have fronted some of his vast wealth through Lucas Arts to pay for the development for this game. He's already making a nice paycheck from this IP...

I dunno why they cant fix these load times. I mean I actually consider myself fortunate when I get the odd black screen load time. It's a black screen with a UI for 3 to 5 minutes but it only takes 5 to 6 minutes to load initially, I consider that a good load...

I agree with laughable, but in a funny sense. I too find it funny that some of these things that have been around forever seem so difficult to kill.

The one that cracks me up the most is the BH "guns keep firing at target, even after death" one. I laugh at my BH friends in mumble all the time... "Get him!! Get him dead!! Make sure!! Get him get him!!!" Oh man, I love that one.

I also agree that these are pretty trivial when it comes to level of game-breaky-ness, but they do take away from the immersion of the MMO and ruin the feeling of being IN a star wars movie. You would never see Boba Fett wasting time and energy firing at dead bodies. lol Or Leia disappear when Jabba puts her in the slave girl outfit. (ok ok, they gave Ashara her body....but why does she look like she's wearing nanotech full body underwear with all sorts of grid lines?)

Anyway, sure there are small bugs, but when they're small bugs that have been around since beta, it makes me question why they don't just take care of them already.

Yup very funny indeed, made my day ;)