Add More Companion Conversations

itaSithLord

Once you finish all the regular story chapters there is really no way to progress through your relationships with your companions like if you had married a companion you couldn't build your relationship. Sure you could play the expansions but you lose most of them when you go into the Eternal Empire expansions. It would be great if they could add a new conversation to a companion each week so you could progress through the lore and actually interact with your companion besides fighting along side them.

Click this link to get 7 extra days of subscriber status: http://www.swtor.com/r/9L5mMm

Edited by itaSithLord

i would imagine a fair few voice actors have left the game after their companion returns to ET in a one off mission in a limited fashion, if at that. it's possible the voice actors for Akaavi and Corso are the latest actors to finish their business on the game.

it might be the last companion dialogue ever said for that character. i hope the bioware devs prove me wrong though.

I do Hope we *Return to the "Back and Forth", Rapport we had before with our Companions Quest's and Persona wise but as the way things have been with B.W. since mid KotFE and all the way to Now I really am not *Expecting that. There is no basis for any Trust in B.W. companion wise. Sure we're getting them back and mine in just a few days (Gunslinger) and others supposedly on the way I believe this will be it and the reunions will be short, not as Uplifting as we're looking forward to and then End. B.W. has either said "They're on the way", "Were discussing that right now", "We have their reunions in the plan (Part of the Zakuul storyline)", or never acknowledged the subject when it was brought up. Were getting them back but I think this will be it. I do hope I'm wrong this time :).

• 2 weeks later...

I think I will keep toons that I played for Corso, Malavi and Doc as lvl 50, I just miss having that close connection to my companions.

I will make a new char to romance Theron that is single in the start of the game, female JK probably. Want to see the end of the trooper-story first but I think that is the best thing for me. I brought my JK into the new content and just miss my crew too much. The story is good and I like having the new people around, I just miss Doc and their relationship too much.

I would like more conversations with Zenith. For example, to find out his real name, if he have or had a family and stuff like that.

When I first started playing this game my twi'lek sage was the first character. I was hoping to have a romance with him and have dialog too that included our specific race. He reminded me of Aric Jorgen in the sense that he is this rough, cranky badger that comes around in the end and is a pretty likable character. I was disappointed that it couldn't evolve into a romance. I found Ilresso boring and his romance was way too rushed since he was introduced so late. Too bad we couldn't have had more choices back then.