Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your Ideal Canon Races/Classes/genders/alignment

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Your Ideal Canon Races/Classes/genders/alignment

Joluka
01.13.2015 , 11:56 PM | #1
In your ideal world, what races/classes/genders/alignment would the Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular, Trooper, Smuggler, Sith Warrior, Sith Inquisitor, Bounty Hunter, and Imperial Agent have?

For me:

Jedi Knight -- Mirialan male, Guardian, Light Side with some Anakin-like decisions. Doesn't fully agree that the Jedi Code is 100% correct.
Jedi Consular -- Miraluka female, Shadow, Light Side with a scholar, too humble, and brave attitude. Proper posture and all that. Ideal Jedi Master.
Trooper - Zabrak male, Commando, Light Side, Captain Rex-like personality from TCW series.
Smuggler - Human female, Scoundrel, wavering between Light II and III, confident that luck will carry her through everything, loves to mess with people if it'll be funny to her and her friends, goofball, secretly a sucker for happy endings.

Sith Warrior - Sith Pureblood male, Juggernaut, honorable warrior personality; Dark Side.
Sith Inquisitor - Twi'lek female, Sorcerer, insane, sadistic, and cynical personality; Dark Side.
Bounty Hunter - Human male, Mercenary, sarcastic, effective, clever, and inconsiderate to authority; Neutral, leaning to Dark Side.
Imperial Agent - Chiss female, Operative, intelligent, perfectionist, patriotic, heroine of the citizens of the Empire; Light Side.

I want to see what everyone else thinks what canon player classes should be!
The Conrad Legacy

"I wasn't planning to live forever anyway. I'm in."

puzzle_maniak_a
01.14.2015 , 12:28 AM | #2
BH deff leaning towards LS, cuz you don't want to upset Blizz and his rocket launcher.
Jokes aside I don't agree with IA, which should be pretty much DS, especially for the first half of the game or so, then probably more neutral than anything.

AshlaBoga
01.14.2015 , 12:34 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Joluka View Post
In your ideal world, what races/classes/genders/alignment would the Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular, Trooper, Smuggler, Sith Warrior, Sith Inquisitor, Bounty Hunter, and Imperial Agent have?

For me:

Jedi Knight -- Mirialan male, Guardian, Light Side with some Anakin-like decisions. Doesn't fully agree that the Jedi Code is 100% correct.
Jedi Consular -- Miraluka female, Shadow, Light Side with a scholar, too humble, and brave attitude. Proper posture and all that. Ideal Jedi Master.
Trooper - Zabrak male, Commando, Light Side, Captain Rex-like personality from TCW series.

Bounty Hunter - Human male, Mercenary, sarcastic, effective, clever, and inconsiderate to authority; Neutral, leaning to Dark Side.
Imperial Agent - Chiss female, Operative, intelligent, perfectionist, patriotic, heroine of the citizens of the Empire; Light Side.

I want to see what everyone else thinks what canon player classes should be!
Your Knight, Consular, Trooper, Hunter and Agent headcanon is the same as my own, but my Trooper is a Female Zabrak, not a Male one.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Galdos
01.14.2015 , 03:06 AM | #4
For me: If by ideal you mean "your canon" Ill state that. These are the stories that I played how I enjoyed them the most and as such how I like to consider them canon

Jedi Knight -- Human Male. Light 3-4. Focus on defending the Republic and its people, not necessarily the Jedi (alt)
Jedi Consular -- Human Male. Light 4ish. Big on Diplomacy and the Jedi first
Trooper - Human Female. Light 2-3. Defending the Republic, will make the hard choices if needed (main)
Smuggler - Human Male. Light 3. Helping the little guy.

Sith Warrior - Human Male. Light 4-5. Determined to destroy the Sith from within. Sees the Jedi as allies
Sith Inquisitor - Human Male. Dead Neutral. Straight up crazy
Bounty Hunter - Cyborg Male. Light 3. No interest in the war/doesn't actually like the Empire
Imperial Agent - Cyborg Female. Light 2. Imperial Loyalist who suffers PTSD and disillusionment until finally defecting (Alt)

DARTHOSIRUS
01.14.2015 , 04:34 AM | #5
Jedi Knight -- Mirialan female, Sentinel, dark side yet still somewhat light. she has a good heart but is somewhat corrupted and impulsive. She is the type that will kill a helpless and wounded enemy, but cry about it for days in private.
Jedi Consular -- Twi'lek female, Sage, Light Side. she can be referred to a grey jedi like Qui gon Jinn, for she is not big on always following the jedi code, but more following her intuition and the living force
Trooper - Sith Pureblood female, Commando, dark Side, hot blooded with a hot temper. She is loyal to the republic, does plenty of the dirty work, and shows little to no mercy to her enemies.
Smuggler - Twilek female, scoundrel, darkside. greedy, sexfiend, charming yet backstabbing, all about the credits, and pretty much out for herself but loyal to her crew,

Sith Warrior - Sith Pureblood male, Juggernaut, Dark Side. lawful evil, elitist, tough, brutal and calculated, not a blood crazed killer, and will grant enemies second chances if they stroke his enormously huge ego enough. Loves the thrill of battle and lightsaber combat.
Sith Inquisitor - chiss female, assassin, light side, a good girl in a bad situation, acts tough but is sweet underneath. Master manipulator who indulges in mind games. A follower of the living force.
Bounty Hunter - cathar male, powertech, neutral but leaning dark. This guy is a professional to the highest degree, and a perfectionist obsessed with his career and reputation as a bounty hunter. If he accepts a job, he will always see it through and never double cross the client.
Imperial Agent - rattataki female, operative, darkside. cold ice queen,very ambitious. she is a borderline sociopath with an unhealthy obsession with Darth Jadus, she will do absolutely anything to please the dark lord.

wyverenone
01.14.2015 , 06:37 AM | #6
Oooh. I like this thread.

Jedi Knight -- Human Male, Guardian. Stereotypical hero guy willing to do anything for the betterment of the galaxy as a whole. Helping the innocent and injured, imperials included.

Haven't played consular yet.

Trooper -- Human Female, Vanguard. Patriotic but also realistic. Makes the tough decisions that might not be popular.

Smuggler -- Mirialan female, Scoundrel. Starts off neutral and pro-little guy, eventually makes a (perhaps reluctant) shift towards aiding primarily the Republic and its people.

Sith Warrior -- Pureblood Male (or female, I find either working in this case), Juggernaut. Malgus-like in personality. Tolerant towards aliens so long as they're loyal to the Empire. Big war veteran that doesn't afraid of anything.

Sith Inquisitor -- Human Female, Sorceror. Cunning and intelligent, but not against taking center stage for a performance. Places the Empire and Sith Order as a whole above herself, mostly out of concern for its survival.

Bounty Hunter -- Human Female, Mercenary. Starts off with a professional attitude and respect for the hunt and her profession before joining Clan Lok and shifting into a loyal Mandalorian that's very good at what she does. Has respect for other warriors. Hates politics.

Imperial Agent -- Chiss Female, Operative. This isn't actually what my agent is, but its what my headcanon for Cipher 9 is. Adopted by an Imperial family at a young age, developed a deep sense of national pride and is willing to do anything and everything to preserve the Empire.

I'm so plain with all the humans. ;_;

Branosaros
01.14.2015 , 07:57 AM | #7
So many female Agents... I tend to go with Male... and Light Side. I hate the idea of just being some Sith puppet.
The Darkstar Legacy
"I've always wanted to be the power behind the throne... look at me now-"
"Honour the Hunt, Serve the Empire"
"One does not need to kill aimlessly to seem threatening"

TalonVII
01.14.2015 , 08:44 AM | #8
Ooo nice! Love this thread and to see what people say. Mine are as follows:

Knight: Male Miralukan Guardian. Think Balien from Kingdom of Heaven and BTW his name is actually Balien. He does believe in those lines. "Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright so the force may love thee. Speak the truth, even if it should lead to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. These are your oaths." -SLAP!- "THAT IS SO YOU REMEMBER THEM!" But there is one change with Balien. He subscribes to Jolee Bindo's view on love. Love can damn you, but love can also save you.

Consular: Female Mirilian Shadow. Yes about to reference another game, but she acts like an Assassin out of Assassin's creed. She works from the dark to serve the light. She is a shadow. She will never strike in anger or hatred, but she will strike to save those dearest to her and to save the republic.

Trooper: Female Cathar Commando. She's tough as nails, loyal to a fault to her comrades, but has a snarky sense of humor. She'll fight to the end to stop the empire, though she might not have the greatest love for the republic considering what happened to her home world during the Mandalorian Wars, but letting the Empire take over is far worse than the overbloated, decadent, spineless Republic who let the last Havoc squad get dropped into the crapper and didn't lift a finger to help.

Scoundel: Male Cathar gunslinger. The reckless younger brother of the commando, this smuggler aims to misbehave. Screw the rules, only serve to slow you down and make your life hell. He's all about making credits hand over fist, and keeping his ship flying. He also is a complete manwhore with a girl in every port and a girl on the ship, but some how has not contracted space herpes, somehow. He does have a soft spot for old people and children, but anybody crosses him, they die, right then and there.

Sith Warrior: Male Pureblood sith Marauder. This sith has only 1 goal in mind. To be come the best swordsman ever. To be that warrior when somebody says "yep, he's the best ever," they say his name. He plans to become a legend, among all force users. He'll kill, slash, hack his way to top. Say there is a battle that cannot be won and poin the way. Then you better stay out of his way or you might get cut to ribbons.

Sith Inqusitor: Female Zabrak Sorcerer. She was a slave. She was timid, then she was shown POWER. Now she craves it like she craves a drug. There is nothing she won't do, won't climb, won't stab somebody in the back to get it. She will climb to the top, she will gather power incarnate, then she will unleash it for her own joy. Watch this one, she's a reactor waiting to go critical. She's one of those who simply wants to watch the world burn.

Bounty Hunter: Male Rattatki power tech. Great hunt? Merely made him credits. Being Mandalorian. Means to an end. This guy is about being the best at what he does. And what he does, isn't very nice(yes used wolverine's line! but it's so good!). You have a job, you find him. He'll get it done. One way or the other. There is no other possible outcome.

Imperial Agent: Female Chiss Operative. She has ice blood in her veins from her homeworld. She's cold, calculating, and utterly merciless. She moves in the shadows, but when she emerges, somebody is going to die, and an objective is going to be completed. She's gone rogue after finding out she was brainwashed. Nobody controls this Chiss, but that doesn't mean she still won't help the empire, long as it's on her terms.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

DarthNevrohs
01.14.2015 , 09:17 AM | #9
Im simply Kyle Katarn
Remember, peace is a lie

Kyrrant
01.14.2015 , 12:22 PM | #10
Jedi Knight: Zabrak Male, around Light 2-3 by the end of it all. Not exactly "Ends justify the Means", but after everything in Act 1, slowly turns into a harsher figure, overconfident, having a fling with Kira, which is shattered at the end of Act 2 (where he presumably did nastier things than cut up a few droids...), leading him to be a bit more Noble Jedi afterwards, trying to recover.

Jedi Consular: Miraluka Female, Light 4-5. An idealist sort that chafed in her quest to heal the Jedi Masters, but found her stride in diplomacy, doing her best to be pragmatic when needed... but truly only when needed. Also, she totally got down with Zenith eventually (no offense, Felix).

Republic Trooper: Human Female, Light 1 or so. Look, I'd go into detail here, but... Commander Shepard, full stop. Maybe a bit more on the Renegade side of things, but never anything outright evil, just very, very pragmatic.

Smuggler: Cyborg Male, Dark 1 or so. To put it simply... Captain Malcolm Reynolds, but who would eventually realize that, as corrupt as the Republic was... hoo boy, the Empire was a thousand times worse, and letting the Empire run rampant would be very, very bad for business.

Sith Warrior: Pureblood Male, Dark 4-5. Not a complicated man, he's a blood hound, a brute and a thug. Pretty much as unstoppable a juggernaut as possible, of course, and not an idiot. He's the sort that sets his sights on a target and goes after it without stopping, without pity, remorse or fear. Not to difficult to mislead and trick, but if he's on your scent...

Sith Inquisitor: Twilek Female, Dark 2. A VERY complicated one. There's a method to her madness... there's just a lot of madness there too. She was a little crazy BEFORE she started to eat ghosts, but its settled to the point where she has a measure of control over it all, and as such can be very, very sane when she knows she needs to be.

Imperial Agent: Rattataki Male, Dark 1. Not really evil, just tarnished from the job... a very ugly job it is. After the 'fun' with Darth Jadus and the Star Cabal, the Agent's still a loyal Imperial to the core... but so, so tired of the Sith and all their ********, and he's just waiting for Marr to show his true colors.

Bounty Hunter: Human Female, Light 1. Wasn't too interested in becoming a Mandalorian at first, but was won over by their honor and example. Her drive for revenge against Blood caused her to royally screw up, though: Killing a Jedi is a good way of getting all the wrong sort of attention, forcing her to spend the rest of the story just trying to get out of that whole mess in one piece.
Begeren Colony RPer
Orell Legacy
(...yes, we do exist...)