Am I done with current story content?

Moriendor

So, I recently got back to SWTOR (my Jedi Consular) and I had to pick it back up all the way after KotFE. I played through KotET and all of the subsequent stuff up to the point where one of my last tasks was to distribute some resources among refugees on Odessen. There was also something about T7 receiving the task to gather intelligence data. Now I seem to have run out of story content? Is this correct or am I missing something?

Thanks for any insight! :)

Cool, thanks :) . I got a six months sub and still have 123 days so I hope I will see more story until it expires. If not, I'll just resub again in two/three years to play through a chunk of story content in one go. No rush ;) .

As stated before, the next story update in 6.2 was to be released earlier, but the global pandemic caused for delays to happen. This is the case across various media, as films, series and games are being postponed in their release because of the pandemic.

As such, don't expect anything to come out before early fall. The quarantine effects are still maintained in many parts of the world and for all we know, there might come a 2nd wave with this coronavirus (I sincerely hope not though). So, patience and understanding is the least we can do to aid the devs in staying safe during this crisis themselves. They have loved ones, friends and family to think of as well.