lvl 13 Sawbones scoundrel single handedly blast everydoor

necrotura

as title says

yet i got no medals.

not a rant just wanted to know why is that?

my team was fighting middle (like normal D: )

so i sneak up and managed to blast every door and i got no medals for it?

That;s just how it is. I'm also a scoundrel (tho not a sawbones) and i very often do the same. Blast every door and the team wins in time. The thing is that still 80% of people in Warzones have absolutely 0 clue what the Warzones are about so they vote for the people with highest damage or highest kill number without ever looking at the "objective" classification.

Anyway i don't think not getting votes is a big deal so also it's not worth making 27th thread to complain about it.

I play Warzones for fun and to do onjectives and to play with team so we can win. I don't care about the votes.

Edited by Endel

That;s just how it is. I'm also a scoundrel (tho not a sawbones) and i very often do the same. Blast every door and the team wins in time. The thing is that still 80% of people in Warzones have absolutely 0 clue what the Warzones are about so they vote for the people with highest damage or highest kill number without ever looking at the "objective" classification.

Anyway i don't think not getting votes is a big deal so also it's not worth making 27th thread to complain about it.

I play Warzones for fun and to do onjectives and to play with team so we can win. I don't care about the votes.

yea but i get no rewards for doing what we are ment to do.

also i dont understand why most (80%!) players dont even talk in ops.. all they do is zerg and fail... i dont see why sith have more competent players

yea but i get no rewards for doing what we are ment to do.

also i dont understand why most (80%!) players dont even talk in ops.. all they do is zerg and fail... i dont see why sith have more competent players

I don't agree with this. Yesterday on Hydian Way we (Republic) were winning a warzone after warzone (and imps had 2 level 50's once).

It's about players on BOTH sides. I don't agree that Republic has less competent players, it just comes down who will end up in your group.

And regarding the blsted door. When i stealth sneak to a door and set a bomb i immediately restealth again so your teammates usually don't even know who set the bomn and i never brag about it so how would they know it was you?

You can try telling them every time that it was you but i don;t care about the votes like i said so i just try to do my job.

Also yesterday we won 3:2 in Huttball. All 3 goals were scored by me and guess what...0 votes in the end :p