Do we ever meet the emperor ?

thatnorwegianguy

I'm pretty sure at some point in chp 3, the sith Warrior gets to meet the Emperor, but im not 100% sure, also the Sith Inquisitor never does, and no other class does too. hes hidden away during the games timeline for reasons that become known later on, so the Dark Council are doing all the ruling atm, and Sw and SI both interact with the council at some point in chp 3

I can't say for sure since I haven't played an Imp yet. However, you meet the Emperor in the Jedi Knight story.

Jedi Knight does not meet the Emperor. They think it's the Emperor but it's really the Voice of the Emperor.

Sith Warrior does not get to meet the Emperor, because of what happens with the Jedi Knight story line and what happens to the Voice of the Emperor. The Emperor is weaken by the encounter and withdraws before the Sith Warror can meet the Emperor.

Sith Warrior interacts with the Hands of the Emperor, because the Sith Warrior becomes the Wrath of the Emperor.

the emperor is away, somewhere, nodoby knows where and does something, nobody knows what exactly, you only get informed that he's in some sort of a slumber or meditating or whatever and has been that way for a very long time. The Emperor in the JK storyline is just the voice that you free as SW.

MASSIVE Jedi Knight story spoilers following about The Emperor and what he's doing (or was doing):

Nobody meets the Emperor's real body in person. He is far away, and eventually starts preparing for a ritual which will result in the extermination of all life in the galaxy (funnily enough, that also includes his own Empire). The Jedi Knight foils his plans with the help of Lord Scourge and then kills his voice (not the actual Emperor) which was in the galaxy, knocking out the Emperor's real body.

Edited by Romick

JK and SW get to meet the Voice of the Emperor. That's as close as you can get right now. Judging by the letter sent by the Hand to SW, Emperor wishes to meet Wrath (SW) in person when he awakens from the coma so SW actually seeing the Emperor somewhere in the future is pretty much a given.

Also, seeing how Emperor's plan is to wipe out all life in the galaxy to make himself basically a god, a storyline and an encounter featuring Emperor is a must.

Now I'm confused.

I know the Knight meets two "Emperors". The one in the trone room with Lord Scourge and another at the very end, who he "kills". They appeared to be two different people, the first one was all in black with that creepy mask, the last one was less.. fancy.

So are they the same person, or does he just have a thing for changing his image? =)

And do we in any imperial story line meet Darth Malgus ?

Everyone get to meet him at the very end. On Ilum.

After the JK messes up the Emperor's voice, Malgus declares himself the new Emperor. There is a flashpoint where you fight him.

Edited by Mechavomit

Jedi Knight does not meet the Emperor. They think it's the Emperor but it's really the Voice of the Emperor.

Sith Warrior does not get to meet the Emperor, because of what happens with the Jedi Knight story line and what happens to the Voice of the Emperor. The Emperor is weaken by the encounter and withdraws before the Sith Warror can meet the Emperor.

Sith Warrior interacts with the Hands of the Emperor, because the Sith Warrior becomes the Wrath of the Emperor.

The Voice of the Emperor is sorta the Emperor just in another body the real Emperor's body is hidden by the Hands if I am correct so it cannot be harmed.

I won't say much more, but as a Jedi Knight, if you do the right missions (not necessarily class missions), you will see the emperor, as he truly looks, and speak directly with him, not just his 'voice.' I suppose it is true you don't physically meet him though.

Now I'm confused.

I know the Knight meets two "Emperors". The one in the trone room with Lord Scourge and another at the very end, who he "kills". They appeared to be two different people, the first one was all in black with that creepy mask, the last one was less.. fancy.

So are they the same person, or does he just have a thing for changing his image? =)

The only difference between the two bodies is that the first one is wearing a mask. Literally, he is wearing the exact same robes, (you can compare here Act 2:

with act 3 Emperor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpnJeYVvhpswith) the hood up, only thing different is the lack of a mask.

Edited by JediArchives

Now I'm confused.

The two "Emperors" the JK meets are both the Voice of the Emperor, but he is in a different body the second time you meet him than in the first.

Note: There are people who disagree with this interpretation....and this will probably degrade into a two page argument on the subject.

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

If anything, the very first body you encounter at the end of chapter 2 is the real Emperor. Scourge was with him, in his secret cloaked fortress where he hid in seclusion for decades. After this he possibly could have moved this body to a new location and inhabited a new Voice.

People just love completely overlooking Scourge's role in Revan and the JK story...

If anything, the very first body you encounter at the end of chapter 2 is the real Emperor. Scourge was with him, in his secret cloaked fortress where he hid in seclusion for decades. After this he possibly could have moved this body to a new location and inhabited a new Voice.

People just love completely overlooking Scourge's role in Revan and the JK story...

The only difference was a mask, it was the same being.

That Emperor is the TRUE emperor, people who believe it to be some puppet in order to fool the JK and Scourge are delusional. The Emperor is not simply the man the JK meets though, he is an extremely powerful force spirit who has inhabited many bodies. Their is no one main body, the JK kills his current one and the letter the SW gets states his spirit is recovering

That Emperor is the TRUE emperor, people who believe it to be some puppet in order to fool the JK and Scourge are delusional. The Emperor is not simply the man the JK meets though, he is an extremely powerful force spirit who has inhabited many bodies. Their is no one main body, the JK kills his current one and the letter the SW gets states his spirit is recovering

There is 1 main body, his "true" body which seems to be his original body which was moved by his imperial guards.

Though im suprised that the JK kills the emperor during the time the SW is on the hunt for Baras. Thought it wouldve happened a while after

The letter the SW gets states that the JK kills the Voice of the Emperor and the Emperor is recovering from that loss.