E X I L E Tue/Thu Progression Team

DarthMcCarth

Greetings,

E X I L E is forming a new progression team on pub side that will go Tue & Thu from 5:30 to 8:00 pm pst/server. We currently need a tank OR a healer, and then this group is good to go. The goal of the group will be to gear everyone's main toon as quickly as possible, and with as little gear necessary to move on to a NiM operation (most likely TFB).

This is what we’re looking for out of anyone interested:

-Have fun! Even though the objective of progressing in an operations group can be serious in certain aspects, at the end of the day we're all playing the game to hopefully have fun.

-While I realize absences and tardiness have for whatever reason become somewhat of a norm in the swtor community, to us, and hopefully anyone interested, it's kind of a big deal. Everyone has different circumstances in life, but if seven other people are going to commit, you should be able to as well.

-A large majority of HM ops completion is necessary, some nightmare experience is preferred, and proficiency with your class and role is a must. After the group is sufficiently geared in 5.0, the group will choose one nightmare operation that we will focus on, and hopefully move on to another in due time.

-For any DPS unknown to the guild we’d like to see a dummy parse of around 6000 minimum (pre 5.0), and TBD after 5.0. Heals or tanks can fee freel to show a couple parses from relevant boss fights.

-Must have TS and Starparse.

While we’ll handle any logistics, whoever has enough experience and the desire to lead the group in strategy will be given the reigns.

For consideration, please post here, private message me and/or contact Dirty Scoundrel in game.

Edited by DarthMcCarth