Problems with the Prequels

Mordegrus

Or did he? His new Tell-All book: "Theysa Never Suspicious" by Jar Jar "Darth" Binks with fwd by Emperor Palpatine

Did you ever see Robot Chicken: Star Wars - Episode III? They have a scene where Palpatine is falling down the chasm and decides to make amends for his life. He calls Jar Jar on a cell phone and apologizes for manipulating him for the "emergency powers thing", Jar Jar says something about, "okay, YOU manipulated me..okay, bye!" and puts a Sith hood over his head and begins a maniacal evil laugh...hehe

:D

Edited by Jaavik

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ever see Robot Chicken: Star Wars - Episode III? They have a scene where Palpatine is falling down the chasm and decides to make amends for his life. He calls Jar Jar on a cell phone and apologizes for manipulating him for the "emergency powers thing", Jar Jar says something about, "okay, YOU manipulated me..okay, bye!" and puts a Sith hood over his head and begins a maniacal evil laugh...hehe

Hey, can you give me a search term?

I can't find it...

99% of Star Wars fans hate them. What took you so long to figure it out?

PS: Han shot first.

Oh ok, so you interviewed millions of people around the world and took a survey coming to that statistic did you? If so, by all means show the results of where it says that.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Oh ok, so you interviewed millions of people around the world and took a survey coming to that statistic did you? If so, by all means show the poll where it says that.

At least some people use their heads. You can't just assume that everybody hates something based off of you and other peoples opinions. I could say 99% of people believe that Han shot second just because a group of people only saw the new renditions of the OT.

Anyone who thinks the motivations and explanations for him going to the darkside were enough without him being batpoo insane is just wrong and doesn't know writing.

In the end of the only viable reason that he went to the dark side is that he has some kind of mental disorder. Anakin is seriously just insane. He's mentally unstable. That's why he fell so easily.

Oh ok, so you interviewed millions of people around the world and took a survey coming to that statistic did you? If so, by all means show the results of where it says that.

Remember, man. 90% of all statistics online are made up on the spot.

But only 25% of us know that.

>.>

<.<

Anyone who thinks the motivations and explanations for him going to the darkside were enough without him being batpoo insane is just wrong and doesn't know writing.

In the end of the only viable reason that he went to the dark side is that he has some kind of mental disorder. Anakin is seriously just insane. He's mentally unstable. That's why he fell so easily.

I think there is a difference between insanity and temporary insanity. If he had a mental disorder, he never would have turned back in "Return of the Jedi".

What I got out of it was that it was about attachment and loss. They made a point to talk about how Anakin was too old to be trained and they were concerned about his attachment to his mother. And they showed the obvious results of that. Anakin had fallen in love with padme and wasn't willing to go through the loss he had already suffered with his Mother. He was desperate, he was manipulated and he was frustrated (being as powerful as he was and arrogant).

How is that a problem? Hitler did the same thing.

But it was a time of despair in Germany, they just lost WWI; the citizens of Germany would listen to anyone who could make them great again.

In the Republic Senate, they were enjoying years of peace; the Republic running efficiently without any problems at all, except for a group of business owners declaring that they don't want to be part of the Republic anymore.

Example:

Walmart saying that they are separating from the US.

So what.

They just wouldnt be able to make money anymore.

Then they would return, and everything's back to normal.

But it was a time of despair in Germany, they just lost WWI; the citizens of Germany would listen to anyone who could make them great again.

In the Republic Senate, they were enjoying years of peace; the Republic running efficiently without any problems at all, except for a group of business owners declaring that they don't want to be part of the Republic anymore.

Example:

Walmart saying that they are separating from the US.

So what.

They just wouldnt be able to make money anymore.

Then they would return, and everything's back to normal.

Enjoying peace? No Palpatine got his emergency powers, during war that had been going on for years. The senate, wanted the war over with so it was suggested that they all give emergency powers to Palpatine so he could do whatever he had to do to stop the war from going on.

Enjoying peace? No Palpatine got his emergency powers, during war that had been going on for years. The senate, wanted the war over with so it was suggested that they all give emergency powers to Palpatine so he could do whatever he had to do to stop the war from going on.

Oops.

Sorry, got mixed up with something else...

Ok, a different issue.

In Episode I, Padme was about twice the age Anakin was.

Then, in Episode II, they decide to marry?

Don't they have restrictions on how old until you can marry!

I sure hope they do!

Their ages weren't that far apart, he was 9 and she was 12.

10 years pass, Anakin is 19, she is 22

There have been much bigger age gaps then that, and people still got married.

Their ages weren't that far apart, he was 9 and she was 12.

10 years pass, Anakin is 19, she is 22

There have been much bigger age gaps then that, and people still got married.

Padme in Episode I was 12?!

She must of had a growth spurt in the movies...

Fine, the Prequels were not that bad, but the storyline could have been better.

In Episode V, Vader revealed to Luke that Vader was his father.

The revealation was so cool, that no expected it.

There was no revealations in the Prequels, making the storyline very boring, and hard to watch.

Also, in Episode II, most of the movie was just Anakin and Padme's romance together.

If the Prequels were good, lots of people would watch them again, and so far, I haven"t seen anyone watch them again...

Well when TPM was released in 3D, it did well. If people didn't want to watch any of them, they wouldn't have gone to see it. You say you haven't seen anyone watch them....so you stalked people to see if they watched any? Thats creepy.