Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kyle Katarn vs. Darth Revan

Captain_Zone
04.14.2012 , 10:01 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
He boned Mara Jade.
Yeah, that does kinda make him cool. Nailing the hottest redhead in the galaxy scores HUGE points.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Captain_Zone
04.14.2012 , 10:04 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
The beard.. I think. And honestly, its because of Chuck Norris. And I don't liek Chuck Norris, I think many MMA fighters could easily take him down in his prime. And think he's ovverrated. But thats just me..
It's impossible to compare Kyle Katarn to Chuck Norris. Chuck is a scrub compared to Kyle.

About the closest you could get would be to say "Chuck Norris is nearly cool enough to be the Kyle Katarn of Earth... but not quite."
. OPOD

Malles
04.14.2012 , 04:25 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by westraz View Post
FTW! love this post
That's a true story, btw.
I used simple happy language words to help you understand.
Why yes, I have been a proud SWTOR Community member since August 2011. Why, wanna fight about it?

westraz
04.14.2012 , 04:32 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
whats will all the love for Kyle Katarn he has to be the most generic and boring characters in the entire SW universe.
Kyle Katarn has with in the SWU become something of a joke do he's beard and that he looks like chuck norris, so he get simler jokes that chuck do's but more brace with in the SW EU like....

Kyle Katarn once timed one heir off he's beard, that heir is now know as Darth Revan
I have bad spelling do to my being learning disabled , the is just so I do not get asked "why are you spelling so bad?" and I don't wont to have to get asked 100 times, and is in NO way meant to hurt any one feelings after all.. IT is about me!

Malles
04.14.2012 , 04:54 PM | #25
Kyle Katarn sneezed on Kessel once. We now have glitterstim.
I used simple happy language words to help you understand.
Why yes, I have been a proud SWTOR Community member since August 2011. Why, wanna fight about it?

Captain_Zone
04.14.2012 , 10:00 PM | #26
I just remembered something that makes this entire debate null and void... Kyle Katarn does the voice of Revan in TOR!
. OPOD

Darth_Eminok
04.14.2012 , 10:04 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
I just remembered something that makes this entire debate null and void... Kyle Katarn does the voice of Revan in TOR!
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home

Captain_Zone
04.14.2012 , 10:11 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Eminok View Post
No joke. Jeff Bennett, who voiced Kyle Katarn in both Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy does the voice of Revan in TOR.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0071818/
. OPOD

westraz
04.14.2012 , 10:33 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
No joke. Jeff Bennett, who voiced Kyle Katarn in both Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy does the voice of Revan in TOR.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0071818/
WOW that funny!!!
I have bad spelling do to my being learning disabled , the is just so I do not get asked "why are you spelling so bad?" and I don't wont to have to get asked 100 times, and is in NO way meant to hurt any one feelings after all.. IT is about me!

Scutum
04.15.2012 , 06:05 PM | #30
I really can't see how people call Luke a good character, but Kyle is "boring" and "generic". If anything Luke is more boring and more generic, being the perfect good guy with every power and the ability to beat just about anybody.

Kyle has plenty of character, and if his adventures were made into movies they would be a lot more interesting than Luke's.
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn