Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kyle Katarn vs. Darth Revan

Captain_Zone
04.13.2012 , 03:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
This.

Also to the Luke vs Kyle. Luke has done things, even Sidious has dreamed of. Blackhole...teleporting objects...being cool
Luke became cool? When did that happen???
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Turbal
04.13.2012 , 05:40 PM | #12
There was one mission back in the Academy, where you had to run around along with Kyle, and playing that I remember deliberately watchin him survive dozens of bombs in a row and then fighting everyone. Invincibility, that was) So who can beat an invincible guy? Only maybe the all-powerful... Kinda philosophical... Made me think, shouldn't have, aaaa....

JohunMorlish
04.13.2012 , 07:41 PM | #13
Revan. Why? Cause I am a Revan fanboi and I am going to stick with Revan no matter what.
The Koth Legacy
Sorgos Koth - Jedi Sage
"Munire morem, non stare"
"Building a tradition, not resting upon one"

westraz
04.13.2012 , 08:09 PM | #14
well looks like I get to be the first one to say it in this post....

Kyle Katarn once farted... and that way we have the force today
I have bad spelling do to my being learning disabled , the is just so I do not get asked "why are you spelling so bad?" and I don't wont to have to get asked 100 times, and is in NO way meant to hurt any one feelings after all.. IT is about me!

Captain_Zone
04.13.2012 , 08:18 PM | #15
Kyle Katarn is the Force's revenge for Order 66.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Malles
04.13.2012 , 08:24 PM | #16
Well, if the fight with Desann is any indication...

Kyle Katarn can kill any Jedi just by throwing on Force Speed and charging them down while wildly hacking away with a lightsaber/beard combo attack.

Seriously, it's beard versus mask. No contest there.
I used simple happy language words to help you understand.
Why yes, I have been a proud SWTOR Community member since August 2011. Why, wanna fight about it?

westraz
04.14.2012 , 12:06 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Malles View Post
Well, if the fight with Desann is any indication...

Kyle Katarn can kill any Jedi just by throwing on Force Speed and charging them down while wildly hacking away with a lightsaber/beard combo attack.

Seriously, it's beard versus mask. No contest there.
FTW! love this post
I have bad spelling do to my being learning disabled , the is just so I do not get asked "why are you spelling so bad?" and I don't wont to have to get asked 100 times, and is in NO way meant to hurt any one feelings after all.. IT is about me!

Aximand
04.14.2012 , 08:11 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Luke became cool? When did that happen???
He boned Mara Jade.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

jarjarloves
04.14.2012 , 08:19 AM | #19
whats will all the love for Kyle Katarn he has to be the most generic and boring characters in the entire SW universe.

"General Forums you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, we must use caution"

BrandonSM
04.14.2012 , 08:22 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
whats will all the love for Kyle Katarn he has to be the most generic and boring characters in the entire SW universe.
The beard.. I think. And honestly, its because of Chuck Norris. And I don't liek Chuck Norris, I think many MMA fighters could easily take him down in his prime. And think he's ovverrated. But thats just me..
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."