Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why Does George lucas

Mirdthestrill
04.10.2012 , 09:39 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Xusi View Post
How did George Lucas create something so incredible and ground breaking 30 years ago and then...

slip into the sirly bonds of doing less and less for it's fans?
Easy answer: Because he wants to make money.

Long answer: The six movies were his dream and his goal, to get all six done and finish the story. Try as much as possible to complete his epic creation. Once that's done...what's he in it for? Basically, dozens of people and companies are running at him, screaming, "Take our money! Please! Please! Allweneedisyoursignatureonthisincrediblylongdocume ntthatletsusmakeadumbstarwarscartoon!"
So if he has no more investment in the franchise, and his personal story is finished, why not take the money?
I <3 alts!

Craftura
04.10.2012 , 09:44 AM | #32
I'm usually not overly concerned or agitated by this ordeal. I was, however, stricken with a feverish sense of having been cheated when I bought and played Force Unleashed 2. A game lasting only slightly longer than a demo, at full price, is a slap in the face. Granted, Lucas probably had little to do with that but still... gahh!
It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong -- R. Feynman