Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Payment problem when trying to upgrade to Deluxe edition from Standard Edition.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Payment problem when trying to upgrade to Deluxe edition from Standard Edition.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nerphed
12.26.2011 , 09:41 AM | #1
Hello,

For the past few days I've been trying to upgrade my Standard Edition of Star Wars: The Old Republic to the Deluxe Edition (this upgrade costs 19,99 euros). However, whenever I try paying for it with my mastercard I get the following error:

Code:
An error occurred while processing your request. If you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. Code: NU2001
When I try paying through paypal, I get the following error:

Code:
An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.
Yesterday I used my mastercard to purchase the physical security key, so my card isn't the problem.

I've called customer support, and after an hour long talk, they told me I had to contact Origin... However I live in Belgium and can't find a number for Origin.

Is anyone else having this issue, and have you been able to solve it?

MasMaGNuS
04.05.2012 , 02:54 PM | #2
yes me as well, I just put money in the back so I know its there but wont let me purchase gives the same errorAn error occurred while processing your request. If you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. Code: NU2001

Ratae
04.05.2012 , 02:59 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hello,

You will need to contact Origin customer services directly to discuss this.

Details of how to reach them are on:
http://store.origin.com/

Thank you and hope they can resolve your issue soon.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

MasMaGNuS
04.06.2012 , 12:34 PM | #4
O.k. So I'm still trying to purchase the digital upgrade pack for S.W.T.O.R and it still giving me error code NU2001, so I submitted a ticket with EA cause some one on another forum told me to do so. Then they email me back saying to go to origin, Origin website got me back to Star wars site, I call them they tell me it is an origin problem... So I call them they tell me it is a Bio ware Problem, I go to Bio ware site and it keeps bringing me back here WT F!!!! Who do I talk to to get the Digital pack I'm about feed up all together

Darth-Wan
04.16.2012 , 08:58 AM | #5
I got the same problem.

karatooey
07.27.2013 , 03:55 PM | #6
im trying to buy Cartel coin 5$ and saying the same error

Hippis
07.28.2013 , 12:22 AM | #7
I have problems sub with Paypal and have sent tickets and mails regarding the issue, 95 of the time even if i ask a quiestion like "are any one investigating the subscription error" i get the blody "Plese phone our customer service" respond. I did one call trying to solve it and had to wait in phone for half our before the second support picked up the dam phone, and whas it solved....Hell no!

I guess around 90% that has left the game i due to total support failur. I mean i u pay for some thing u expect support. I recon Bioware people would not be happy if their IP provider would do the same "let them wait in phone for 30 min each time" and that they had to make a land to land call.

For me this sounds like shooting ur self in the foot when are going to run a maraton !