credits and gettin moar...

tacoknite

when i came back i thought i war rich with my 22mil and apparently i am not.

So, i am not looking at playing the market, or just spending my game time being a master at making credits. I am looking at ways to make them as i play. what crafting professions can make credits reliably? what mats to look out for? Any game activities that provide a decent amount (story mode fp's etc)?

I am in a guild on two level 75's and do my conquest for those mats to sell. I am still running behind on the things i want to buy though.

Just running Heroics can give between 50k and 200k for less than an hour's playing (Specifically, the starter planet Heroics; not even counting any others here.)

As to crafting; Artifice. Because Dyes are non-recoverable, people always need more dyes and they can sell really well on the GTN.

Beyond that, I find I - personally - make plenty of credits just selling equipment that I don't need and whatever character I'm playing can't Deconstruct to vendors. One or two thousand might not seem like much, but it starts to add up...

you are talking about the 2+ planet heroics?

Yep.

The computer batteries one on Tython for Jedi, The two on Korriban for Sith, Ord Mantell has three and Hutta has four; they can be done in a few minutes for "Chamber of Speech" (Tython) to maybe about forty-five minutes for Hutta and they come available (unlike other planetary heroics) weekly instead of daily.

Then, of course, there's quick 2+ Heroics on other planets like Dromund Kaas has one near the spaceport that only takes a few minutes, Tatooine has one about Jawa power cells for Imps that's also short, and so forth.

Yep.

The computer batteries one on Tython for Jedi, The two on Korriban for Sith, Ord Mantell has three and Hutta has four; they can be done in a few minutes for "Chamber of Speech" (Tython) to maybe about forty-five minutes for Hutta and they come available (unlike other planetary heroics) weekly instead of daily.

Then, of course, there's quick 2+ Heroics on other planets like Dromund Kaas has one near the spaceport that only takes a few minutes, Tatooine has one about Jawa power cells for Imps that's also short, and so forth.

Don't forget that:

* The three on Ord Mantell are *all*in*the*same*place*!

* The four on Coruscant are all pretty quick, except if you want the "outdoor" bonus on The Face Merchants.

Don't forget that:

* The three on Ord Mantell are *all*in*the*same*place*!

* The four on Coruscant are all pretty quick, except if you want the "outdoor" bonus on The Face Merchants.

Ugh; spawn time on those guys for the Face Merchants bonus is hideously slow, especially when there's more than one player present trying to get them. Steve's right that if you want quick, Coruscant is good, just avoid that particular bonus. It's worse than "Possessed Hunter (2+)" on Dromund Kaas (I've seen a dozen people crammed into that little room, all waiting for that one Mandalorian to spawn and hoping to claim the kill to complete the mission...)

You can also just run FP's most of your time playing, gearing up to 306 and disassembling what you don't need. The mats you get from disassembling sell pretty good. I sold a stack of legendary embers for 14 mil the other day and it didn't take me long to get those but they aren't a guarantee when disassembling. The other mats you get during the FP's also sell pretty good. So, thats my advice as it works for me while I run FP's on all my toons.