Can't start bonus series on Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine

PadawanRick

Hey, i wondering if anyone else has experienced any trouble with starting the bonus series on Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine?, i have exploration missions enabled but they don't show up when i go to the NPC you start the series with, i am level 48 so i should be well beyond any requirement needed for the bonus series.

I was going to ask about the level - but that shouldn't be a issue. Sometimes those missions are a bit tricky to get to "pop"

Are you sure you did the entire planet arcs for the planet already? I thought that might be a pre-req to get the bonus series to pop. Sometimes that or starting another planet / quest/ then trying to go back will pop the quest to show back up.

I ono - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hopefully something may help - i've seen it buggy firsthand myself (once I think it worked when I got into my ship, flew away, flew back, then got out)

Thank you for replying, yes i have done everything that can be done on the planets, all purple story missions and everything else has been done. The Taris bonus series can at once when i was done with story there, but on Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine it didn't, i moved on to next planet having returned a few times to previous said planets to see if i could start the bonus series but nothing. Both Galen and the lady at NS spaceport are busy when i try to interact with them.

I will try the spaceship thing to see if it works, otherwise perhaps i should file a ticket, no surprise that there'd be plenty of bugs from doing such a huge revamp of the game.

From the erlier posted thread:

"Now the planet caps you are 26. The quest was still in my log, but was boosted to 60."

"I had the Nar Shadaa imp bonus series turn into a purple 60 level pointer, and lost the belsavis pointer on several pub characters."

and from the topics that were listed in a post from erlier postet thread:

"Hitted 65 today... Was going to start Belsavis story, but visited Tatooine and Nar Shaddaa and BonusSeries were working ( finally ) as intended."

"I had a character with the Nar Shadaa imp-side bonus series just started - I had picked up the pointer, but not gone to the nbonus series quest zone to get the actual quest start. It's now listed as purple-bannered, but L60."

One question remains is this a bug or is it intended? But for that we need a BW staff member.

Edited by DragonBIS

Seems i've done some sloppy reading :o, thank you for taking time to reply and help me. Heroics reset today so i am working on geting level 65 to get the bonus series done. I would guess that it is not sometimes that BW done on purpose but it remains to be seen, i just hope they will fix it in an upcoming patch.

Thanks once again everyone for helping me :)