Nerf Maurauders/sentinels

JediDuckling

The Expertise/PvP Mitigation system is broken and people are doing 30-40% More damage.

Marauders just have alot of "I can't be damaged" abilities and they can just faceroll you before you can do anything.

Nothing to do with Marauders/Sentinels.

Edited by Daecollo

i dont know what weed bioware was smoking when they decided to buff an already good dps class to the point its now overpowerd lol

sort it out bioware nerf maurauders and keep off the weed. o.O

Actually the PvP spec of Rage is about the same or a bit worse. We now have a CD on Vicious Throw. I noticed we spend more time doing crap without Rage dunno what was changed. Our hits just do MORE.. but LESS frequently.

Edited by Blaaine

Actually the PvP spec of Rage is about the same or a bit worse. We now have a CD on Vicious Throw. And Smash now costs more Rage to use so I noticed we spend more time doing crap without Rage. Our hits just do MORE.. but LESS frequently.

Its not Maras, overall damage is %%% atm.

Oh for heaven's sake stop QQing.

Marauder's literally only had 1 spec viable before this patch, no CC PVP wise besides force choke (joke), and one gap closer where they then would immediately be thrown back off the balcony by merc/sorc AOE ground pound.

Now that they are actually on ground with the PT's/Sorc's, everyone is complaining .I have a marauder, sorcerer, juggernaut, trooper, and mercenary and I can tell you I had no trouble dealing with marauders on those other classes, and my own marauder wasn't THAT OP.

i dont know what weed bioware was smoking when they decided to buff an already good dps class to the point its now overpowerd lol

sort it out bioware nerf maurauders and keep off the weed. o.O

You again in another thread trolling, what a amazing day you are having.

I haven't really had a problem with marauders. the trick is, don't fight them alone. yeah. lure them in and then, BAM! "it's a trap!". A lot of marauders play like morons and will chase you away from the objective because, apparently, killing an obvious decoy is more important that winning. who knew? Edited by myolinyr

Oh for heaven's sake stop QQing.

Marauder's literally only had 1 spec viable before this patch, no CC PVP wise besides force choke (joke), and one gap closer where they then would immediately be thrown back off the balcony by merc/sorc AOE ground pound.

Now that they are actually on ground with the PT's/Sorc's, everyone is complaining .I have a marauder, sorcerer, juggernaut, trooper, and mercenary and I can tell you I had no trouble dealing with marauders on those other classes, and my own marauder wasn't THAT OP.

You're not good at your marauder friend. I could wreck anyone 1v1 and most 2v1s and about 50/50 on 3v1s before 1.2. Now I'm completely indestructible.

BW this is coming from a Sentinel, you broke PVP fix it. The ONLY way ANYONE has a chance is if I have at least TWO operatives on my *** 24/7.

You're not good at your marauder friend. I could wreck anyone 1v1 and most 2v1s and about 50/50 on 3v1s before 1.2. Now I'm completely indestructible.

BW this is coming from a Sentinel, you broke PVP fix it. The ONLY way ANYONE has a chance is if I have at least TWO operatives on my *** 24/7.

Really, in level 50 bracket with battlemaster's you could win 3V1? OKAY BRO LOL

I think its not because their DPS, its the PVP bonus which boosts to 21% in full. Accompanied by tiehr slight (I dunno how much) buff which sums up to be such rediculous result.

My full BM Shadow dropped like flies yesterday, and I am cosidering to just not play him anymore. lol