Deception Twin Surge

Maxitrac

Not sure if someone has made this post already but come 6.0 what are people’s thoughts on this skill, personally I don’t like it, I hate when it procs, simply due to the fact that it eats a reckless stacks, and in a few instances pushed something before it being ready causeing a very close pull. I would like to see this removed from the game come 6.0 and have ball Lightning’s bass damage increased to balance out for the lack of twin surge.

Thoughts?

Not sure if someone has made this post already but come 6.0 what are people’s thoughts on this skill, personally I don’t like it, I hate when it procs, simply due to the fact that it eats a reckless stacks, and in a few instances pushed something before it being ready causeing a very close pull. I would like to see this removed from the game come 6.0 and have ball Lightning’s bass damage increased to balance out for the lack of twin surge.

Thoughts?

I think they have tried to remove a lot of RNG procs from abilities over the years. Not sure why this one has remained. Remove it, imo.

It fits with Lightning Sorc's Shock though... because a lot of their abilities are RNG procs.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

• 3 weeks later...

Thoughts?

I totally agree. That's also a general problem with Sin: too much RNG.

RNG on his Deflection dcd (50% dodge chance from melee and ranged attack), RNG on Surge Charge, RNG on Twin Surge, RNG on Entropic Field (that grants a stack of 3% DR when you deal a critical damage) and last but not least RNG on Maul positioning due to the amazing combination of d-synq and the possibility to use Maul from every position. Allowing you to use your set autocrit for the crazy amount of ~15k damage from front, where other burst classes like Marksmanship, Fury, Advanced Prototype, Arsenal and even Concealment hit for 25+k no matter where you stand.

Edited by TheDramaKing