Let it be known

azzhealy

Ranked Warzone nights are Wednesday and Friday as they were a while ago but think we have grown a bit slack since then. Hoping we can get back into good turn outs from a majority of Guilds for these nights nothing competitive just fun and learning environments take the wins and the losses with a grain of salt.

Firstly let me apologize Vindrik my intention was to have 1-2 ranked teams ready to go come 7:30pm, which during our Guild meeting at 5:30pm was looking very positive but after the meeting our members dropped off rapidly with plans and rl priorities and such. Leaving us unable to field a team, I hope with more prior notice we will get a better turn out sorry again if we upset you at all.

That's fine Saedus, the only thing that was a gripe for me was the way that the PR was handled. Given, I wasn't the one in contact so I am working purely on the say-so of others, but it's my understanding that the whole incident wasn't well communicated or handled, and I was told that things were said towards members of NS that came off as very passive-aggressive, which may well have been the fault of NS members as well.

My prior post was simply a reaction post, being frustrated at things that I was told were said that night. My apologies for being so rash, there was no need for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I was wanting to know if the Ranked WZ's were still happening at all? I have a wee lvl 50 Scoundrel that I was hoping to get into a team. I am hoping I can make it depending on my work commitments/Real life etc etc on Weds, and Friday nights.

Ranked warzones have been increasingly difficult to organize, getting 8 people online at the same time can be challenging but more challenging is having the right class balance and healers for ranked.

Meeting these few requirements is difficult but when the stars align on the rare occasion it does happen you’re still far from a ranked game as you then need to contact the 1-3 other Guilds that do ranked and hope that their team is in the same situation as yourself. Where they have the team they are happy to compete with.

We have exhausted many options to get ranked going, hoping that Wednesdays and Fridays would kick off as the two days a week to form and queue but the time waiting for a ranked game can be frustrating that members of the teams would rather just queue normal have their fun then call it a night.

I have decided to not waste my efforts on chasing ranked games but instead just wait for the server mergers to happen when and if they happen. With a larger population on our server people’s morale and interest in ranked will resume and hopefully ranked nights can be formed and enjoyed.

Sorry for the novel but I like to explain the situation to its extent, also at SnX we are planning a ranked PvP Tournament after the Duelling Tournament and after the 2v2 Tournament both events we hope will provide entertainment for all, while we bide our time to server merges.

Lets be real Tough not every guild can form a team of 6 sweep knights with 6k aoe hits and 2 healers because thats all your guild really is and the only warzone you do slightly good in is huttball due to how many knights are always on your team lol. Edited by Frobington

For us at SnX we will no longer group or queue for ranked warzones on these nights, rather if a Guild wishes to field a team against us give us minimum 3 days’ notice and we will have some games with prior notice and preparation as at the moment ranked never happens or when a Guild has a team we don't.