Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Guardian/Juggernaut Vigilance/Vengeance Guide (3.0+) by Vesev and AndrewPast

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
Guardian/Juggernaut Vigilance/Vengeance Guide (3.0+) by Vesev and AndrewPast

GrandLordMenace's Avatar


GrandLordMenace
08.19.2015 , 11:49 AM | #611
So I have a few videos from older pulls pre 204 mainhand if you want raid videos.

Torque: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgkVbgNa_q4

Lurker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jHSlDILsCg
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, Beater #fedaracarrychist
Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!
Last Guardian DPS because dead game

wadecounty's Avatar


wadecounty
08.19.2015 , 01:06 PM | #612
Quote: Originally Posted by GrandLordMenace View Post
So I have a few videos from older pulls pre 204 mainhand if you want raid videos.

Torque: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgkVbgNa_q4

Lurker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jHSlDILsCg
On Torque you can actually charge him as he's destroying the console, and Unstoppable will keep you from getting knocked back, its pretty nice. It also actually lets you run at normal speed for a few seconds when charging the adds in Underlurker, although your group has it set so you can basically always tunnel the 1 add so its not really needed.
Kandel - Juggernaut Lef - Guardian
Nyeetra - Assassin Milarra - Sage
Lendros - Mercenary Jakor - Vanguard
Iseline - Operative Lysandere - Gunslinger

Torvai's Avatar


Torvai
08.21.2015 , 12:57 AM | #613
Quote: Originally Posted by veSev View Post
Honestly, the overall DPS doesn't matter that much compared to the core damage total. If you're at 3.2k the whole fight, that is pretty solid though. But if your core damage was less than 400-450k, you need to pick it up for that phase.
Was just asking cause I really have no idea how much is possible as a guardian dps on that fight, I normally tank

Core damage was ~500k as last man standing. Hit enrage cause we played the complete second floor phase with only 3 dps.
Finally came around to upload the video. Anybody feel free to use it for whatever if you like(guides or for "how not to play guardian" ).
Feedback on what I do wrong would be much appreciated. Or maybe point out where I'm doing something right, might be less work

MBloomberg's Avatar


MBloomberg
08.28.2015 , 05:30 PM | #614
Was bored yesterday and decided to parse a 500k, yeah yeah, I'll get to the mill sometime soon lol, and I hit this, 5k easily achievable it looks like with a slightly higher crit with a 192mh
Maalacharizard The Guardian/Juggernaut Revanchist
10/10 HM Tos/Rav
<The Last Dark Reapers>

GrandLordMenace's Avatar


GrandLordMenace
08.30.2015 , 04:37 PM | #615
Revanchist guyz
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, Beater #fedaracarrychist
Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!
Last Guardian DPS because dead game

MBloomberg's Avatar


MBloomberg
08.30.2015 , 07:08 PM | #616
I'm never talking to you again
Maalacharizard The Guardian/Juggernaut Revanchist
10/10 HM Tos/Rav
<The Last Dark Reapers>

Torvai's Avatar


Torvai
08.31.2015 , 12:07 AM | #617
Quote: Originally Posted by GrandLordMenace View Post
Revanchist guyz
Congrats

Quote: Originally Posted by MBloomberg View Post
I'm never talking to you again
Don't worry, you'll get it too before 4.0 hits

If I can do it, you can do it even easier

GrandLordMenace's Avatar


GrandLordMenace
08.31.2015 , 11:27 AM | #618
Core phase was only 350k, but we had 2 vanguards AND an IO merc and literally the core got incinerated, we didnt see too many aberrations cycles, I think the fight ended at about 67 stacks? We had all 4 dps up until like the final moment where after core died I ****ed up an aberration and flew off an edge :P

I'm pretty sure I could squeeze out another 50k just from not being as cautious during mechanics, and speccing into the right utilities, and actually using reflect on the heave during the core burn.
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, Beater #fedaracarrychist
Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!
Last Guardian DPS because dead game

wadecounty's Avatar


wadecounty
08.31.2015 , 03:58 PM | #619
Quote: Originally Posted by GrandLordMenace View Post
Core phase was only 350k, but we had 2 vanguards AND an IO merc and literally the core got incinerated, we didnt see too many aberrations cycles, I think the fight ended at about 67 stacks? We had all 4 dps up until like the final moment where after core died I ****ed up an aberration and flew off an edge :P

I'm pretty sure I could squeeze out another 50k just from not being as cautious during mechanics, and speccing into the right utilities, and actually using reflect on the heave during the core burn.
You probably know this already, but Revan is targetable during the Core phase (its considered a different target from the one at the start of floor 3 so you have to retarget and focus target him after the Core comes down if you want to have him focused), makes it very easy to see when Aberrations are being spawned and Heave is being cast.
Kandel - Juggernaut Lef - Guardian
Nyeetra - Assassin Milarra - Sage
Lendros - Mercenary Jakor - Vanguard
Iseline - Operative Lysandere - Gunslinger

GrandLordMenace's Avatar


GrandLordMenace
08.31.2015 , 04:15 PM | #620
Quote: Originally Posted by wadecounty View Post
You probably know this already, but Revan is targetable during the Core phase (its considered a different target from the one at the start of floor 3 so you have to retarget and focus target him after the Core comes down if you want to have him focused), makes it very easy to see when Aberrations are being spawned and Heave is being cast.
Starparse timers are a lot better for that imho
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, Beater #fedaracarrychist
Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!
Last Guardian DPS because dead game