Prestart biggest fail is this

AngelusVictor

Prestart biggest fail is this : some people who preordered are able to play the real game 1 to 6 days longer then others ... ESPECIALY LONGER THEN EU clients that OLSO preordered this game!

my question HOW WILL SW:TOR COMPENSATE THAT !!!

reminder that the game olso said on your account that we have acces untill january somewhere... then we have to extend our subscription AGAIN for those who preordered

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They've already let in more players than any other MMO headstart in history. We've known it's going to be a staggered launch for a long time. At the current rate, I don't estimate to get in until tomorrow afternoonish, but I'm not complaining.

They've already let in more players than any other MMO headstart in history. We've known it's going to be a staggered launch for a long time. At the current rate, I don't estimate to get in until tomorrow afternoonish, but I'm not complaining.

beta acces was compensated by giving all client on 2 or 3 last weeks an beta acces.... this is different sinds few gamers gain free days of real game acces. free days more then others.

EDITED: i should have ordered this game on january to fully gain what i payd for, now it is UNFAIR sinds some preorderers get more subscription days then other ones that olso preordered this game.

Edited by AngelusVictor

Are you serious? You want COMPENSATION for not getting into the first day of EARLY ACCESS?

Since they announced Early Access they stated availability would be based on pre-order dates. They even added several more days to it. Normally head start is for 2-3 MAX and is a giant cluster-**** because the server capacity is destroyed.

Maybe you should find another game. This community doesn't need people like you whining. Next time pre-order when you should have.

SLN Out

beta acces was compensated by giving all client on 2 or 3 last weeks an beta acces.... this is different sinds few gamers gain free days of real game acces. free days more then others.

It is important to remember that early access is a privilege of pre-ordering the game, not a right! No one was guaranteed early access. Since day one BW/EA has said that people who pre-ordered the game MAY be granted early access - not WILL be granted early access. They do not have to give us even 1 day of early access, and those that get it should be grateful they got in.

Second, those who participated in beta did not get any special treatment or access to the live servers that you aren't getting. You have the same ability to download and patch your client that I do. All of the beta testers are all re-rolling all of our toons again, and starting over once again.

Remember, launch is 12/20 - everything else is extra that they do not have to provide. Be grateful that they extended early access by two extra days.

Are you serious? You want COMPENSATION for not getting into the first day of EARLY ACCESS?

Since they announced Early Access they stated availability would be based on pre-order dates. They even added several more days to it. Normally head start is for 2-3 MAX and is a giant cluster-**** because the server capacity is destroyed.

Maybe you should find another game. This community doesn't need people like you whining. Next time pre-order when you should have.

SLN Out

my point is the EXTRA FREE SUBSCRIPTION DAYS that those who already gained early acces.

my point is the EXTRA FREE SUBSCRIPTION DAYS that those who already gained early acces.

You aren't owed anything because you registered later than they did. Heck, Bioware/EA doesn't owe you anything at all. You are paying the same as they are for the privilege of playing Bioware's game. You get access from 12/20 - 1/20 like everyone else who pre-ordered. Just because BW/EA are giving pre-orders early access sooner than you doesn't mean anything. Guess you should have ordered and registered on 7/21 like they did.

They don't get extra free subscription days. Their subscription time starts the day they enter the code after the 20th, same as you and me.

Again, stop crying because you didn't pre-order when they die-hards did. They got something in return for being one of the first to hand out their cash.

If you're upset for not being able to play RIGHT THIS SECOND be mad at yourself and nobody else. You had your chance.

/Thread

You aren't owed anything because you registered later than they did. Heck, Bioware/EA doesn't owe you anything at all. You are paying the same as they are for the privilege of playing Bioware's game. You get access from 12/20 - 1/20 like everyone else who pre-ordered. Just because BW/EA are giving pre-orders early access sooner than you doesn't mean anything. Guess you should have ordered and registered on 7/21 like they did.

so baasicly it BW will be saying it is my fault that i didnt heard nor know of SW:TOR yet on 21/7? That theyr advertisement did not reached me yet on that day, there for i have no right yet for an early acces beffor the 7 days are done?

so baasicly it BW will be saying it is my fault that i didnt heard nor know of SW:TOR yet on 21/7? That theyr advertisement did not reached me yet on that day, there for i have no right yet for an early acces beffor the 7 days are done?

Yup.

If you aren't nerd enough to follow such a massive project for 4 years you're not nerd enough for early access.

Yup.

If you aren't nerd enough to follow such a massive project for 4 years you're not nerd enough for early access.

dude so you admit you are NERD enauf to folow anny news thread of every major games in the world?

ok lets test you out, reply withing 3 min how are major FPS games and major FIFA future games going? ...

The only down side I feel so far about the pre-release is just a few things. First players who get in first get to grab up names. I would wish we could all be on a level chance to grab atleast one favorite name for our character versus other people. Next for people with jobs, some advanced notice would have been nice to allow for time off to play the game on release. Lastly I havn't even gotten in the game yet, no one in my guild has. Yet it seems our server is already full. I find that a little disappointing and hope it isn't too full, since we can't just up and move the guild to a lower pop server for free.

No...what I am saying is that Bioware owes you nothing. Early is access to the game is a privilege that came from pre-ordering, not a right that you are owed because you ordered the game. BW never said that you would be guaranteed to play 5 days early they said that they MIGHT let you play upto 5 days early for pre-ordering. If they let you in on Dec 19, they have upheld their part of the bargain...for that matter, when they let you in on the 20th they still upheld their part of the bargain because they never guaranteed anyone early access.

-.- Wow..... All I can say. Something this big for so long nd you missed it..... Must be a wow player....

theres a game that has the biggest space simulator for so long ... i cant come to the game name but it existed for over 8 years... gues what they are stil promising to come out soon... theyr budget got cutoff for all i know and new comers are still hoping for the sooon outcome.

i gues you missed that one to. It is as major as SW:TOR was.

The only down side I feel so far about the pre-release is just a few things. First players who get in first get to grab up names. I would wish we could all be on a level chance to grab atleast one favorite name for our character versus other people.

I can totally get behind this and agree with you there. I ordered on 7/21 but sadly didn't register until early August so I run that risk too...but I am creative and will find a way to have my name :)

Next for people with jobs, some advanced notice would have been nice to allow for time off to play the game on release.

Yeah...I took vacation through the rest of the week to make sure I could play when I am finally given access

Lastly I havn't even gotten in the game yet, no one in my guild has. Yet it seems our server is already full. I find that a little disappointing and hope it isn't too full, since we can't just up and move the guild to a lower pop server for free.

Actually you can. If you don't want to play on the assigned server just have everyone create toons on another server. You will need the 4 members and 5000 galactic credits to found the guild on the other server, but it is possible. Best of Luck

Yes. It is your fault.