Openworld Weekly PvP Massacre Invitation

UlaVii

SPECIAL NOTICE: The PvP Massacre Has Finished

• The PvP Massacre ran for 7 weeks and finished on the 11th April 2015.
  • Following on we went straight into our next weekly event: Base Invaders ;)

Mission Briefing

Each week Stroke my Wookie and Outbreak will be meeting to massacre each other so we can get all the planet/daily areas "Kill ### enemy faction player" achievements. We already have more than enough people to do this ourselves but we thought it would be nice to extend the invitation to everybody and make it a server event.

This is not about having a big PvP battle, it is far to slow to get the kills that way and faction imbalance can become a big problem. We just make one big group of Imps and another of Reps. One group kills the other a few times and then you switch. Easy and quick achievements.

How to join in

All you have to do is be on Imp or Rep fleet at 18:00 BST on Saturday 11th April and then reply when we start invites in general chat. You can also join us in teamspeak to help coordinate things.

Locations

The following is a list of all the locations/daily areas along with the kill count required for each. There are also loads of PvP achievements to get such as killing X number of each class plus the 2 Party Jawa ones. You can also get the "Organic Meatbags Decimated" HK-51 achievement (500 kills).

• CZ-198 - 1980
  • Oricon - Kill 1500 - Get "Scare Bear" legacy title
  • Alderaan - 1000
  • Section X - 1000
  • Black Hole - 500
  • Belsavis - 500
  • Corellia - 500
  • Hoth - 500
  • Makeb - 500
  • Quesh - 500
  • Voss - 500
  • Tatooine - 500
  • Tatooine Outlaws Den - 150
  • Rishi - 100
  • Yavin 4 - 100
  • Ilum Gree Event - 100 Rep - 100 Imp
  • Nar Shaddaa - 50

Cleared

11th April 2015 - Oricon

5th April 2015 - Tatooine, Outlaws Den, Rakghoul Tunnels

29th March 2015 - CZ-198

22nd March 2015 - Alderaan, Black Hole, Quesh, Voss, Section X

15th March 2015 - Makeb, Belsavis, Hoth, Corellia

8th March 2015 - Nar Shaddaa, Rishi, Yavin 4, Oricon

• See this post for the long list of achievements/screenshots we got ;)

28th February 2015 - Ilum Gree Event

Edited by UlaVii

The first event went really well after we worked out the best format. We had between 40-50 people in total with most getting the kill achievements on both their Imp and Rep characters. Several people got one or both of their Party Jawa achievements but those that didn't know they will get them over the next few weeks in the other PvP Massacre events.

Screenshots from the night:

http://i.imgur.com/vfKPbX4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fF8PNeX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JAUHd8E.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ceqwVCr.jpg

Next weeks Massacre will be on Sunday at 18:00 GMT. We'll start with Nar Shaddaa and it's 50 kills, then move onto either Rishi or Yavin 4 which both require 100. I'll post more about it nearer the time, hope to see you all then :)

Each week Stroke my Wookie and Outbreak will be meeting to massacre each other so we can get all the planet/daily areas "Kill ### enemy faction player" achievements. Some weeks we'll do a few locations in one night as they don't need that many kills, other weeks we'll spend most of the event in one place.

UlaVii, with all due respect, I've gone ahead and copied/pasted your post onto my server (Pot5). If there's not enough traction there, I may just transfer to ToFN to take part in this.

UlaVii, with all due respect, I've gone ahead and copied/pasted your post onto my server (Pot5). If there's not enough traction there, I may just transfer to ToFN to take part in this.

Gonna do the same in the Progenitor to gauge interest.

For Imps the nearest quick travel is Network Security District, for Reps it is High Security Lockdown, then head West. I made some maps which show you where:

Imperial: http://i.imgur.com/w6Zx74L.jpg

Republic: http://i.imgur.com/9wTE3Ms.jpg

The event location is marked on the Republic map above. If you are on Nar Shaddaa around 18:00 GMT then you will see us advertising the event in both factions general chat so you can join our ops group and get teleported at the beginning. It's still useful to know the nearest Quick Travel points in case you miss the teleport and have to make your own way there.

What's good about this location is that both factions have medic droid respawn points right next to it. The Imps is at the top of the stairs that lead to the event area and the Republic is just around the corner, I timed it and the journey takes 10 seconds on a speeder.

I'll do similar to this for the Rishi and Yavin locations later in the week. Today my mission is to scout some more areas for my guilds 4th PvP Knockout Tournament ;)

Here are the directions for Rishi and Yavin although we might not bet both of them done tonight, we'll continue where we finish next Sunday.

Rishi

Yavin 4

Tonight 18:00 GMT

• Nah Shaddaa - 50 Kills
  • Rishi - 100 Kills
  • Yavin 4 - 100 Kills

Sooo, I just visited their "World pvp massacre"....

aaand....ghm...emm....So, 2 PVE guild meeting. Fully geared in PvE gear and killing each others in turns. LIke, Wookies get the achi first, then Outbrek kills Wookies.

Was, kinda funny to watch that..Massacre....

Sooo, I just visited their "World pvp massacre"....

aaand....ghm...emm....So, 2 PVE guild meeting. Fully geared in PvE gear and killing each others in turns. LIke, Wookies get the achi first, then Outbrek kills Wookies.

Was, kinda funny to watch that..Massacre....

you can always do something better yourself :)

And thanks for the all people that participated in this Event.... i missed the Oricon part so hope that we coulld start or repeat that someday. 1500 kills :p

Another great night of achievement farming. Since we worked out the method last week, things went a lot quicker/smoother this time. We got through Nar Shaddaa, Rishi, Yavin 4 and Oricon. Not only did we get the achievements we were after but lots of people got extra ones including "I Am Death Incarnate" and "The Party's Over" which give the legacy titles: "Manhunter" and "Party Crasher".

It only took just over 1 and 1/2 hours to finish all those planets so we continued and did both the Imp and Rep "Kill 30 Guards" Oricon achievements which completed the lengthy "I am the Law" for loads of the group which gave them the legacy title "Judged Dread" which is pretty bad-ass :w_cool:

Total event time was 2 and 1/2 hours and we got 30-40 people between 20-28 achievements and 1-4 legacy titles. We will go back and do Oricon again to get more people the Scare Bear title but we'll finish the other planets first. I'll update the first post with next Sundays targets tomorrow evening.

The Gang

Nar Shaddaa

Achievements

• Neophyte Defender of Nar Shaddaa (1)
  • Defender of Nar Shaddaa (5)
  • Master of Nar Shaddaa (25)
  • Advanced Defender of Nar Shaddaa (50)

Screenshots

Rishi

Achievements

• Rookie Raider (10)
  • Accomplished Buccaneer (50)
  • Feared Freebooter (75)
  • Pirate King (100)

Screenshots

Yavin 4

Achievements

• Showing Your Worth (10)
  • Showing Your Prowess (50)
  • Showing Your Might (75)
  • Showing Your Tenacity (100)

Screenshots

Oricon

Achievements (Dailies->Oricon)

• I am the law
  • You Want This Don't You (50)
  • The Hate is Swelling in You Now (200)
  • Strike Me Down (700)
  • Give in to Your Anger (1500)

Legacy Titles

• Judged Dread
  • Scare Bear

Screenshots

Oricon Base Raids (Kill 30 Guards)

Achievements

• Taking on the Empire (10)
  • Compensating the Empire (20)
  • Grace for the Empire (30)
  • Finding the Republic Base (10)
  • Dealing with Republic Friends (20)
  • The End of the Republic (30)

Screenshots

Extras

Achievements

• The Party's Over (100)
  • Life of the Party (500)
  • Organic Meatbags Destroyed (100)
  • Organic Meatbags Decimated (500)
  • I Am Death Incarnate (50,000)

Legacy Titles

• Party Crasher
  • Manhunter

Edited by UlaVii

Doing....something....Gathering to farm achis by turn killing each others? xD

Well, maybe. Maybe u are right : D

If they make ops groups with tanks/healers .. it will take so long to kill someone..the point is farming achi. İdk why are u trolling them,if u dont like it,u dont join.thats all.

Im sad i missed these events,i wanted to achi of party jawas.

Goodjob anyway !

We'll tackle a bunch of the 500 kill planets this week, Sunday 15th at 18:00 GMT:

• Belsavis
  • Corellia
  • Hoth
  • Makeb

Don't worry about the Party Jawa achievements, we always get everyone to take them out off cooldown so people that didn't get them previously have a chance ;)

Edited by UlaVii