Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Class Idea's

JediTrooperWilly
07.25.2018 , 12:08 PM | #11
I think a Jedi/Sith with a lightsaber and a sheild would be a cool class for them to add. Also an imperial trooper and/or a republic agent.

Rion_Starkiller
07.25.2018 , 12:13 PM | #12
Thanks for bumping a year old thread with an improperly used apostrophe. I'm off to cry in a corner now.
-Beruhl, Pre-Complainer-in-Chief
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Lies have been corrected.

Tenacity
07.26.2018 , 09:16 AM | #13
Beastmaster (republic) and droid engineer (empire) would cover a class archetype we do not yet have (pet based).
Unfortunately the addition of cartel market companions including beasts and droid kinda kills that.

What about a force sensitive class? Something modeled on the night sisters, gray jedi, or other non jedi or sith force users? It would be interesting to have a blaster wielding class that also uses some force powers.
--- Lynx - Powertech Mercenary - Rashkah
Telbasta - Sniper - Operative - Maihos
Leonin - Gunslinger - Scoundrel - Arshia ---
-- Pakhet - Sorceror - Juggernaut - Sorthak

TalonVII
07.27.2018 , 09:57 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tenacity View Post
Beastmaster (republic) and droid engineer (empire) would cover a class archetype we do not yet have (pet based).
Unfortunately the addition of cartel market companions including beasts and droid kinda kills that.

What about a force sensitive class? Something modeled on the night sisters, gray jedi, or other non jedi or sith force users? It would be interesting to have a blaster wielding class that also uses some force powers.
You should read the Legends books "Couscant Nights". One of the characters is a Grey Paladin. A lot like the Jedi, but use dual blasters. Had a female Twilek who dual wielded DL44s and could shoot blaster bolts with her own to stop people shooting at her

Really interesting stuff.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Malkai
08.21.2018 , 07:47 PM | #15
I wouldn't mind a pet class to be honest, seems like the one classic rpg archetype missing from swtor currently.

Granted, I assume since they added companions they didn't feel the need to add one.

That being said, companions aren't really used much outside solo content; so a pet class would be a welcome addition.

I could see pets being added to commandos and mercenaries if they ever decide to do big class additions, maybe a combat droid of some sort that can heal/dps depending on spec.

Not sure how one would implement a new class entirely. I spose with the whole Iokath thing, you could add a non faction specific Cyborg Engineer type class with the knowledge of the machine gods. Wielding an army of droid pets and maybe can use a big gunnery robot as a burst cooldown or something >.>.

Can see it now, adding a whole quest chain of stuff to do on Iokath to unlock the class and download the machine god knowledge into your brain. Heard it here first boys.

jacklinks
01.08.2019 , 09:36 AM | #16
So do they listen to these?
Space expansion with space pilot classes. Yes?
Republic pilot and imp pilot. Haven’t figure out the rest lol. We also need Wookiee’s.
Maybe an Ace pilot, bomber pilot, and privateer trees. I think this would drastically help with the game. We need a space story and great gameplay enhancements.
"Do or do not, there is no try"

VelvetSanity
01.08.2019 , 10:04 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by jacklinks View Post
So do they listen to these?
Space expansion with space pilot classes. Yes?
Republic pilot and imp pilot. Haven’t figure out the rest lol. We also need Wookiee’s.
Maybe an Ace pilot, bomber pilot, and privateer trees. I think this would drastically help with the game. We need a space story and great gameplay enhancements.
Do I hear someone suggesting they recreate JTL in SWTOR?
Pre-CU Bria refugee
Syvari Lun - Cathar Jedi Sage
Darth Vaccina - Twi’lek Sith Sorceress

jacklinks
01.08.2019 , 04:11 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by VelvetSanity View Post
Do I hear someone suggesting they recreate JTL in SWTOR?
LOL I’m trying not to bud I really am. I do wish they would make it more interesting though.
"Do or do not, there is no try"