Any roleplay guilds on the harbinger

Ravinos

Wondering if there were any rp guilds. My old guild died and I would like to try an rp guild. I have a 51 Juggernaut, 21 assassin, 32 sorcerer, and a low level bounty hunter.

Not a lot of RP-only, but <Wookies and Cream> isn't averse to the idea of taking some time out to do stuff like that. Just don't expect any really lore-based names or QoL systems. We do what the hell we want for that stuff, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am trying to find some contacts or guilds doing casual RP either in Republic or Empire side.

So if you are a lost roleplayer in The Harbinger, do not hesitate to join the channel "RP" and drop a message there.

Have fun!

The Harbinger is not one of the main RP servers. If you are looking for RP, I'd try Begeren Colony or The Ebon Hawk. I am currently on Ebon Hawk and the Wrath of the Republic guild is a great place to come RP. Feel free to check out my cathar/smuggler RP partnership RP thread on here for the Ebon Hawk Server.

The Harbinger is not one of the main RP servers. If you are looking for RP, I'd try Begeren Colony or The Ebon Hawk. I am currently on Ebon Hawk and the Wrath of the Republic guild is a great place to come RP. Feel free to check out my cathar/smuggler RP partnership RP thread on here for the Ebon Hawk Server.

Avoid the hell out of Beregen. For your sanity.

Try Ebon Hawk, though. Might be fun.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...