LF ACTIVE PvE Guild

CaptainGS

I've applied to a couple of guilds and added their leaders in-game and still haven't received responses. That's why I made sure to capitalize "active" lol. I play everyday and I sub. I am looking for Imp side mainly, but also have a Rep. character too. Please let me know in-game or on here of you're guild is looking. My character info. is in my sig. I am leveling quickly and would love to raid weekly when I am 50.

I've applied to a couple of guilds and added their leaders in-game and still haven't received responses. That's why I made sure to capitalize "active" lol. I play everyday and I sub. I am looking for Imp side mainly, but also have a Rep. character too. Please let me know in-game or on here of you're guild is looking. My character info. is in my sig. I am leveling quickly and would love to raid weekly when I am 50.

Yeah, the sub level 50 is holding ya back. Our guild is an active PvE guild (evenings) but we are no longer accepting >50. However, if you're an evening player and can do OPs either Tuesdays or Saturdays (8pm CST +), let me (see sig) or Sorcero know when you hit 50. We'll get you geared and rdy :)

Good luck!!! Happy Hunting!

hey, Look for Hail Skroob members while your online. We dont care if your level 10, or 45, or 50.

We're interested in players over the age of 18 wanting to raid at night, or do dailies/quest/level up during the day.

My merc's name is McLovinCredz.

See ya in game!