Taris and Nar Shaddaa

Darthcrawdaddy

Is it mandatory to go to Taris for the story of Republic classes? Whenever the game loads and I am on Taris and Nar Shaddaa the latter is the only one that ever is in the story.

Funny... I leveled two Knights thru Coruscant on my new server (Guardian & Sent). The Guardian I left parked on the Fleet to do some crafting for awhile, but whenever I load her up, I get the Taris story screen.

My Sent, tho, I took him to Taris. Every time I loaded up while going through there, I got the Nar Shaddaa story screen.

Weird.

Going thru Taris is probably useful for the levels and upgrading gear, and I think at least the Trooper gets a companion there.

The story loading screens are based on character level - not actual story progression. My poor sorc hasn't set foot on Balmorra ever (Empire side) but the game thinks I'm on Alderaan because I've been leveling through PvP. Stop with the spoilers, loading screen! /rage!

That doesn't seem right, because not everyone is going to be at the same point in their story at the same level. And heck, they might even go through multiple parts of the story at without changing level. Most likely this is just a bug. I definitely noticed this on my JK: I did a few missions on Taris, but then my loading screen story put me on Nar Shadaa.

Republic player. Went to Nar Shaddaa 1st. Died quite a few times but managed to finish everything. Went to Taris and realised should've hit there 1st. Every single quest gave 5 xp so I just breezed past the main quests to get out -,-

Republic player. Went to Nar Shaddaa 1st. Died quite a few times but managed to finish everything. Went to Taris and realised should've hit there 1st. Every single quest gave 5 xp so I just breezed past the main quests to get out -,-

:confused: Really? It took you finishing the planet that outleveled you by at least 4 (unless you do PvP and space combat on the side) levels to realize that something was wrong?

:confused: Really? It took you finishing the planet that outleveled you by at least 4 (unless you do PvP and space combat on the side) levels to realize that something was wrong?

Well it only took me about 4-5 hours to finish so... not rly.

This was during my 2nd day of playing TOR. I did the 1st 2 space combat missions once each, no PVP. Every fight on Nar Shaddaa was close but I just figured JKs were underpowered or something lol based on what's been going around the forums.

Was colossally pissed when I first claimed the first 3-4 quest rewards on Taris (I do my quests in chains esp when it's all in one area)

Edited by S_SienZ