Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic Honor Guard

Beckwith
11.22.2019 , 11:17 PM | #91
Congratulations to our Tatooine Team that cleared "Trandoshans" and "Huntmaster" on VM. They cleared Huntmaster on the final pull of the night. So, they get all of Saturday night to work on Apex Vanguard. They have been working on Dxun OP for 3 weeks and are already at the Apex Vanguard. We can't wait to see them clear it.

On another note, we have 3 Tanks and 2 DPS spots . If you are interested you can message me.
http://www.swtor.com/r/RWqMLC
RHG is Recruiting - www.swtorrhg.com
Paboe - Sage Healer, Klue - Guardian Tank, Kariana - Shadow Tank, Kleu - Vanguard Tank, Leuk - Commando Gunnery, Jintoss - Gunslinger Sharpshooter

Beckwith
12.05.2019 , 11:32 AM | #92
Hello all,

We have a few spots on our raid teams atm, I will post that below. But, first, I want to get into our guild. Our guild is friendly and family oriented. We consider everyone in the guild as a member of the family. We don't care what skill you have or level you are. We treat everyone the same. We have a training raid that we do every week, so you can learn HM mechanics in SM and then we do a HM version of that raid, as well. We also are working on a PvP team. We have a GSF officer looking to create a GSF team. We also take part in the Large Yield planets every week. We don't get on the top 10, but we hit our conquest every week and we are usually only off the top 10 board by 1-3mil, usually. We also do FPs, Uprisings, and pick up Ops groups. Some people do more of these than others. So, as you can see we take part in every aspect of the game.

On another note, we have people that are able and willing to help you learn how to gear properly and learn your rotation. We want you to become the best player you can so you can push the hardest content you want if you want to join one of our progression teams and join one of our new teams we are making.

As I said, I have a few spots open on our raid teams, I will post them here.

Tython - Gods HM - Need a HM/NIM experienced Tank and Healer - We plan to do Dxun HM and then onto some NIM content. We have cleared all the rest of the HM content in the game.

Alderaan - HM Content - Needs a HM experienced Tank and DPS - They plan to push Revan and M&B and Gods and Dxun after they fill their team. They don't want to have to pug someone unless it is someone experienced in those ops, which is rare.

We also have other Events we try to do at least once a month if not more often.

I hope we hear from you soon. May the force be with you.

You can apply on our website at www.swtorrhg.com
If you want to contact us first, you can contact me on discord at squirrel5911#4504
You can also contact me in game, my character names are in my signature, also one of our recruiters is Neba, you can look for her in game, if you rather talk to her than me.

Respectfully,

Paboe
Paboe - Sage Healer, Klue - Guardian Tank, Kariana - Shadow Tank, Kleu - Vanguard Tank, Leuk - Commando Gunnery, Jintoss - Gunslinger Sharpshooter

Beckwith
12.20.2019 , 10:46 PM | #93
Congratulations to our Ord Mantell Team that cleared "Red" on VM. They cleared Red on the 2nd pull of the night. So, they had most of the night to work on the security boss. They have been working on Dxun OP for 2 days(1 day last week and tonight) and are doing really well. We can't wait to see them clear more of it.

We also had a Guild Event last weekend. We did Dreadtooth on 1 Stack and 3 stacks to get people achievements. Then we went and did a Guild Raffle. We gave away over 500mil credits for the Holiday Guild Raffle. We hope to have more people show up to our next Event that will be in January.

We also have 2 Tank spots open on our Alderaan Team. They raid on Sunday and Monday at 9pm ET to midnight ET. Along with that we are looking to make another raid team. If you are interested, feel free to contact me or my recruiter Neba.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Paboe

Beckwith
01.17.2020 , 08:46 AM | #94
Hello all,

This is just an update on open spots on our progression raid teams.

Ord Mantell - Needs 1 Tank - Working on Dxun HM 2nd Boss - Raids on Fri and Sat @ 9pm ET to midnight ET
Nar Shaddaa - Needs 1 DPS - Working on Ravagers HM Torque - Raids on Tuesday and Thursday @ 9pm ET to 1130pm ET

We have 2 new teams forming up.

Coruscant - Needs all roles - New Team starting with HMs - Will raid on Sat and Sun @ 6pm ET to 9pm ET
Taris - Needs 1 Tank and 2 DPS - New Team starting with HMs - Will raid on Weds and Thurs @ 8pm ET to 11pm ET

If you are interested you can message me in game or on discord at squirrel5911#4504 or you can simply apply at our website on www.swtorrhg.com.

May the force be with you,

Paboe - RHG Guild Leader