SWG Europe Infinity players

TugGray

Hey Dago!

Yeah thought i'd give it a go after a few friends got it :)

No swg but i never expected it to be, but still enjoyable

What server you on matey?

The Red Eclipse, with IG :) We also have Velvet Shroud and TRF on there.. Not sure who else, but should be a bunch.

• 4 weeks later...

Although i was mainly on farstar i played on Infinity also for a few years. Character called Mego who used to host some live server events. Was in Lovolan Guild, who had a city on Tatooine called Drunken Bantha (from memory). When Infinity closed the guild transfered across to Farstar but players left in time so those left were welcomed into Unity guild on Farstar.

Have a famous Entertainer who was called Klark kent from Infinity with us in Tor on Red Eclipse server. Unity came over as a guild and have rep and imp factions on server.

Ipho Gamoti was my character, a Master Doc combined at various times with Combat Medic, Rifleman, Swordsman and finally Smuggler (post CU). I was in HORUS on Infinity, which went through a few iterations/merges, can't remeber them now as I rage quit NGE day.

Nice to see some recognisable names.

Now playing as Fortacia on server Rogue Moon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all, I kind of lost you all when they decided in thier infinate wisdom to lock guild pages and reset threads/posts.

So, how we all doing? we even still around? a couple of people have sent me pm's but for some obscure reason it will not let me reply so hopefully you are lurking round here somewhere.

-VS- is still very much alive and oddly enough going quite strong, atm we have 79 members (and all mostly active, bloody miracle lol) we are on The Red Eclipse if anyone wants to give us a yell and say hello, failing that you can still contact us via our forum page http://dynastydragon.freeforums.org/portal.php

I have a few toons and Vampessa is now no longer my main but she is still there somewhere, so if you wanna message me in game it will most likely be on Axkvamin (mwaha)

Anyway so yeh hope all are well and all that jazz.

Best Regards

Vampessa

Aha! I knew that was you when I saw you on Tatooine few days ago! Your legacy name was kind of a giveaway I suppose :p

Hehe yep that does always seem to give me away, I was debating on something else but thought, nah sod it, the De-Morte's need to live on :p

Heya Sori btw :)

Edited by Vampessa

meh dunno what happened to the old, and somewhat large, thread :(

Still see some of the old inifinity people here on Red Eclipse, some TRF, some of vamps kids.

Always makes me a little happy.. especially when I get to kill one of those TRF troopers ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey vamps! I emailed you a while ago on here you never got back to me :(

Hello all, I kind of lost you all when they decided in thier infinate wisdom to lock guild pages and reset threads/posts.

So, how we all doing? we even still around? a couple of people have sent me pm's but for some obscure reason it will not let me reply so hopefully you are lurking round here somewhere.

-VS- is still very much alive and oddly enough going quite strong, atm we have 79 members (and all mostly active, bloody miracle lol) we are on The Red Eclipse if anyone wants to give us a yell and say hello, failing that you can still contact us via our forum page http://dynastydragon.freeforums.org/portal.php

I have a few toons and Vampessa is now no longer my main but she is still there somewhere, so if you wanna message me in game it will most likely be on Axkvamin (mwaha)

Anyway so yeh hope all are well and all that jazz.

Best Regards

Vampessa

• 7 months later...
Howdy ya All!

Mhmmmm seeing some familiar faces on here (Gortzie!!) and reading some long past

Names of Online buddies and past Weapons / Armor Customers ;))

I am missing one tough .. Orgama ... any word from him ? :cool: Oh oh and also

the top Medic going by the name if Iam... he maybe around somewhere too ?

Oh as to my online presence; some of you prolly remember me running around

as a female Wookie named Saylah; co founder of the (in)famous City of Mos Krayt

and long time scepter wielder of the KRAHUs ....

Me and some others from ways back then on Infinity (most of the famous "Pink Kreetles")

can be found on the Hidden Becks Server on the Emperial side.

CHeeers!

B.

PS: missing SGW's crafting system on a daily basis!!!!!1

Hiya, my name was Grayyshk on Infinity. One of the original founders of both the Pink Kreetles and the city we had (pre-RO :p) called New Elysium. I do remember Saylah from back in the day. Anyone heard of any of the other Kreetles? TBH I have found myself popping back to the SWGEmu in the hopes of maybe finding some of them there (i.e. Thewt, Epicine, Ma Baker, etc.) and the nice thing about heading back to the EMU is the crafting is back :D

• 1 year later...

Arise thread! ARISE!!!!

/necromancingoff

Funny story, for the longest time, I couldn't remember the name of the guild I was in, but now I do!

VLR

We were on Rori and I had a vendor...until SOE zerged us with their saber staff of nerfdom...

SWG was my first MMO so I accidentally joined up on Infinity, even though I'm in the States.

My main, Bryst, was Master Swords and Master Fence and I tended to PVP quite a bit, then specced as Jedi after NGE hit....

This thread may now again Rest in Peace....

Cheers Mates!

Edited by BrystShevr

• 4 months later...